Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, the forum doens't remember my username and I have to log into quite often. I check the "remember me" box, but that doesn't seem to work...any suggestions? thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I've had the same problem on this and the Sky forum ever since Troy upgraded to version 3.0.6 of the forums.

Are you using Firefox, Mozilla, or Netscape. Because I have this happen to me all the time under Firefox. I don't have any special settings, and it does it on fresh installed machines and my desktop machine at home that hasn't changed since I started viewing the site.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Try setting your browser to a lower cookie acceptance level and try again. In worst case situation delet all cookies from your browser and start again. Clearing history might also help.

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
I also have the problem and as Brentil said it started with the newer version. I use Mozilla and Netscape at home.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm using IE...(ugh)...plan on changing to Mozilla though...It doesn't seem to be a timeout issue...I logged on and checked two threads and was logged out (all within a couple of minutes)....oh well, other people seem to have the same problem so I'm not going to worry about it....thanks for all the replies! 12 days and counting.....todd

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I believe it's some sort of issue with this latest version of the forums. Because until day the forums we're upgraded i never had this issue. Then the day Troy upgraded I started having this issue.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Knock on wood, I have not had continuing problems like you guys. I am running XP with SP2, using IE but have installed all upgrades, don't know if this makes any diff.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't had any problems today on my work computer - knock on wood - even the "remember me" is working. I'll have to check on Thursday night if my home computer works as well.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have never had a problem. I am using win2K and IE. Only time I have to log back in is when I log on with my other computer (POS!) and then come back to this one. My POS uses win98 and Firefox. Never had a problem on it either. :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts