Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide a paint comparo of Pontiac's "Sly" with a more common car out there? In other words, is it pretty close to Toyota Camry's gun metal color ("phantom gray pearl") or something else we see every day?

While we're at it...any common comparo to Deep or Envious would be appreciated too.

Yeah....I'm still on the fence....thanks!

·
4,592 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buckeyewilky said:
Take a look at Sly # 776 photos, this thread was just generated this evening. They may also be helpful.
Thanks...but some pics I've seen rendered on the monitor over the months have it in various shades. If someone could assure me the Sly is as dark as Toyota's it'd help me visualize it better. But, then, so would delivery of the thing!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Solace said:
Thanks...but some pics I've seen rendered on the monitor over the months have it in various shades. If someone could assure me the Sly is as dark as Toyota's it'd help me visualize it better. But, then, so would delivery of the thing!
It seems to be alot like the Porche gray. Just my thought. It is beautiful. Very classy.

·
Registered
515 Posts
From a number of previous posts, it should be the same as "Silver Smoke" on the CTS, so swing by the Cadillac dealer. Do some searching if you want the complete lists, it's on the forum somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts