Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if there is already a thread about this, the truth is I found bunch of walkthrough to how make the fog lights on, but i can't seem to find one that make the turn signals on all the times like the corvettes.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Twist the lightstalk switch forward one click to turn the running lights on?
Yes, parking lights can be turned on all the time without turning the headlights on. It's in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, parking lights can be turned on all the time without turning the headlights on. It's in the owner's manual.
the manual doesnt say if i should be inside the car while im turning the lightstalk or standing outside reaching in with my right hand.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
voice activated !...........................

..................you yelling at someone sitting in the driver seat to turn on the switch on !

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
the manual doesnt say if i should be inside the car while im turning the lightstalk or standing outside reaching in with my right hand.
Really? I can't tell if you're being serious.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Does the manual warn you that driving with the parking lights on with while the headlights are off is illegal in many jurisdictions?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I've always found that funny, especially since the park lights come on automatically on my solstice as my DRL's.
That doesn't seem right,should only be your high beams at 1/2 power unless you press your fog light button and then its just your fog lights on as your DRL or your settings have your full lights on when ignition is on.

·
Registered
7,512 Posts
That doesn't seem right,should only be your high beams at 1/2 power unless you press your fog light button and then its just your fog lights on as your DRL or your settings have your full lights on when ignition is on.
Early cars didn't work that way. They used the park lights instead

1 - 20 of 32 Posts