Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm am a little confused. I was on the wait list, then the dealer called me up, said that I got a car and I had to come right down and order my options. I did this and left a deposit.

I received the hat and the poster, but none of the other first 1000 information. I have been reading on this site that it is possible to look up vin #s for the first 1000. Could someone let me know how to do this? Or give me any information or feelings about what I have posted? Thanks

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
if the car is ordeed.....get a printout from VOMS..from your dealer....ask to see it...and see where the car is in production...with 750 plus produced.....your dealer should certainly be able to tell you ....or if you are a F1k person..there is the solstice HQ number to call..but I dont have it..do a search for it here in the forum

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
cpeck said:
I'm am a little confused. I was on the wait list, then the dealer called me up, said that I got a car and I had to come right down and order my options. I did this and left a deposit.

I received the hat and the poster, but none of the other first 1000 information. I have been reading on this site that it is possible to look up vin #s for the first 1000. Could someone let me know how to do this? Or give me any information or feelings about what I have posted? Thanks

Did you get a call from Pnntiac HQ to confirm you got a first 1000? If not you probably got reg. allocation. And if you got a first 1000 check the threads there is a phone number to call for first 1000.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Contact Cadillacricket.......

cpeck said:

Send a private mail message to forum member "Cadillacricket", he can get info on your car. He runs a Pontiac Delearship. Look him up under the Members List. He will request your "VOMS" number (order number), from there, he'll get as much info as anyone can on your Solstice. :yesnod:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pontiac called us

You can either call your dealer or Pontiac Solstice headquarters.

Picking up our car tonight at 5 !

:party:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
K&K said:

:party: :cheers: :party:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
cpeck, sounds like you got a first allocation from being on waiting list. Waitlisted got hat and poster. F1k got hat and other stuff but no poster.

Besides if you were F1k you would have had at least two calls from headquarters plus an email plus other gifts.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Send Pictures Tonight.......

K&K said:

Please send pictures......Forumites are all Picture Junkies! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
976 Posts
clarification....

ntouched said:
Send a private mail message to forum member "Cadillacricket", he can get info on your car. He runs a Pontiac Delearship. Look him up under the Members List. He will request your "VOMS" number (order number), from there, he'll get as much info as anyone can on your Solstice. :yesnod:

Just a small note, I blushed when I read this comment. I don't run or own a Pontiac Dealership, I just work there and sell cars. I know it is a small thing, but my boss reads this forum too, and I don't want him to think I have been telling people that I run a dealership... Sounds good though, maybe he will sell it to me..... I will buy it with my paypal account.....hint hint...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the interest. I spoke with my dealer tonight and they dont have any information. They said they have been checking a couple times a week for me but nothing yet. It seems I am getting their only allocation. So everyone is anxious for it to come in. Including me! thanks for everyone who responded.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts