Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:brentil: Still waiting for my first 1K, how many others are there? I'm pretty sure Pontiac has it out for me and wants to insure that I'm the last person to receive a first 1K car. Just for good measure they're insuring that at least hundreds of non 1st 1K guys get their cars before me, and for real kicks they're selling 1st 1K Solstices in my own state to people who walk in off the street.

Just kidding of course, I'm trying to take it all in stride. But I really would like to know how many of us there are still waiting. Dealer says mine is currently in Milpitas, CA waiting for enough cars to fill up the transport truck to drive it up here and that I'll have it sometime next week (once Pontiac has had some time to find some more ways to drive me crazy).

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't have mine yet nor the other 2 at my dealer and I know #44 does not have her's yet. Actually they had to look for hers and found it in a back lot in Ohio at the rail station w/a promise that they would "red tag" it and get it delivered. All 4 - Iowa cars!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still not here

I don't have mine and my dealer is picking up a non 1st 1ker tomarrow, that sucks but they didn't say all would be delivered first. I just don't think that it is right for someone to walk into a dealers showroom and drive one home. After we sat for six months with money paid down on one, and still don't have it. :devil:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I'd say there's about 100-200 undelivered Solstices left. In reality we have a very hard time judging since so few actual owners are represented here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
#985 has not been delivered yet either. Being in Northern CA I am not expecting it for another week or two. Plus I have a dealer that is *really* slow to respond once the guy I was working with left. Rather frustrating.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
solsticedream2: I can't find you on the list. Did you give your data to excelsior? What is your vin #?

Best of luck to you. Should be soon. Have you gotten a "Vehicle Order Event History" from your dealer? You will find that very interesting, if only a little satisfactory.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kane said:
#985 has not been delivered yet either. Being in Northern CA I am not expecting it for another week or two. Plus I have a dealer that is *really* slow to respond once the guy I was working with left. Rather frustrating.
Kane, Where in NorCal are you? I'm up in Redding.

Gizmo, I'm actually SolsticeDreamin but I lost my login info. so I had to create a new ID. Mine is on the list but my VIN isn't there yet. It's VIN 864 (I think), it's a Sly with all options - smokers & XM.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
tbird54 said:
I don't have mine and my dealer is picking up a non 1st 1ker tomarrow, that sucks but they didn't say all would be delivered first. I just don't think that it is right for someone to walk into a dealers showroom and drive one home. After we sat for six months with money paid down on one, and still don't have it. :devil:
What do you mean picking it up ? They are delivered.

·
Registered
504 Posts
:rant: I've had my downpayment in exactly 1year,today.Yeah I know Oct no promises,after I get LITHA Pontiac can kiss my ass,I'll never buy another Pontiac and will MF my dealer for all they put me through... ie..their eBay auction,almost was denied car from Pontiac and their attitude about customer relations.This was my rant,it will fall on an uncaring cyberspace,you've heard it more than once,I better get LITHA real quick or I will copy and paste this everyday till I do. :rant: :brentil: :brentil: :brentil: :cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
when can I join Lost sol club?

no 822 yet :( I know others have been waiting longer, having received thier vin before me, but we've all been waiting a long time.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Another setback!

Dealer got word Monday that our car was in the railyard - He thought they meant Tampa but found out later it is in Ohio! Hope by now it is on it's way here! :willy: :willy: :willy: :cool:

·
Registered
676 Posts
#672 is no where to be found. Most of the others that we know of have made it to Wisconsin---and a few we didn't know about. So where could our little Bella be? Really getting impatient now. sigh

·
Registered
127 Posts
All this makes me uncomfortable! Spent another 20 unproductive minutes at my dealer yesterday as that's the day he gets his updates from the VOM system. I basically forced him to call the zone Mgr. to get any possible info on mine (ordered 6/1 - no event code yet). the zone Mgr. proceeds to tell us that he's "pretty sure" that I'll get one. Since when does one order a car from GM and get this kind of an answer 4 months after the order? He wouldn't even give me a straight answer when asked why I don't even have an 1100 event code - meaning that at least GM recognizes that I want a vehicle!! All I get from my dealer is "this sure is strange". I have other words for it but I'm sure you who don't have your 1K's have used up all the good words. Rant over for today

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
RamJet said:
All this makes me uncomfortable! Spent another 20 unproductive minutes at my dealer yesterday as that's the day he gets his updates from the VOM system. I basically forced him to call the zone Mgr. to get any possible info on mine (ordered 6/1 - no event code yet). the zone Mgr. proceeds to tell us that he's "pretty sure" that I'll get one. Since when does one order a car from GM and get this kind of an answer 4 months after the order? He wouldn't even give me a straight answer when asked why I don't even have an 1100 event code - meaning that at least GM recognizes that I want a vehicle!! All I get from my dealer is "this sure is strange". I have other words for it but I'm sure you who don't have your 1K's have used up all the good words. Rant over for today
Your right we have. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.