Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone willing to venture a guess as to how many F1k cars have been delivered, and subsequently how many have yet to be delivered?

·
Registered
670 Posts
One for sure yet to be delivered

At least one - mine! :cool: :lol:

·
Registered
233 Posts
brian carpenter said:
At least one - mine! :cool: :lol:
Make that two........VIN 131......It got lost sometime in August after being recalled back to the plant. :(

·
Registered
162 Posts
More than 3

·
Registered
621 Posts
My car is still no call/no show. I'm probably heading down to Philly this weekend, maybe a guard will be nice enough to let me atleast touch my car...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Still in Ohio

Was told today that #917 (mine) is still in Ohio waiting to be put on a rail car. Also #711 and #6?? (same dealer) are still in Ohio and #44 (another dealer) still in Ohio.

WE WANT OUR CARS! I was okay with them taking time in building it - but now either deliver it or let me go get it - day drive to Ohio. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
MCEB's car was one of the ones repeadtly brought back and kept at the plant. He jsut got his delivered today, as did someone else who was a Lost Solstice Owner. Hopefully that means all of the EOP cars have been moved off the lot now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
314 is awol

Waiting for an answer on the "mysterious" 314 and its whereabouts. We have a big trip planned the first of October...come on GM...don't forget to get it here.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
brentil said:
MCEB's car was one of the ones repeadtly brought back and kept at the plant. He jsut got his delivered today, as did someone else who was a Lost Solstice Owner. Hopefully that means all of the EOP cars have been moved off the lot now.
TBD ... there is not a strand of solid information that mine has left the plant yet.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Read my signature. :brentil:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
brentil said:
They might be.

·
Registered
293 Posts
rowan1008

SlipSlider said:
Anyone willing to venture a guess as to how many F1k cars have been delivered, and subsequently how many have yet to be delivered?
I got mine.......a beautiful black fully loaded mean machine and I love the car. I get more pictures taken of this car, its amazing. The lines are great and the car handles wonderfully. Enough bragging, hope all of you gets your soon. Rowan1008 in Maryland

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Rowan1008 said:
I got mine.......a beautiful black fully loaded mean machine and I love the car. I get more pictures taken of this car, its amazing. The lines are great and the car handles wonderfully. Enough bragging, hope all of you gets your soon. Rowan1008 in Maryland
You a first 1000 ? Whats your vin number? When did you get it?
Congrats !!!

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
179 Posts
#822 there too

morts01 said:
Was told today that #917 (mine) is still in Ohio waiting to be put on a rail car. Also #711 and #6?? (same dealer) are still in Ohio and #44 (another dealer) still in Ohio.

WE WANT OUR CARS! I was okay with them taking time in building it - but now either deliver it or let me go get it - day drive to Ohio. ;)
Per dealer - it will get loaded and shipped to Nashville, then trucked from there - they are hoping for it to get here mid week next week - HA - I've passed out too many times from holding my breath. Not going to do it this time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
Per dealer - it will get loaded and shipped to Nashville, then trucked from there - they are hoping for it to get here mid week next week - HA - I've passed out too many times from holding my breath. Not going to do it this time.
Well you probably have a better chance of receiving it from Nashville than Birmingham-the black hole.....I hope you do receive it next week and I expect pics and all kinds of information since it is now between you and Sly776 to be the first in Alabama to receive a Sol.... :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
haven't seen 308

I was told my car would be in by the 15th, I called the dealer on the 16th and he said 12 more days - so still waiting with no word from anyone. The skies are getting cloudy here in Idaho and convertible weather is almost over. It better get here SOON

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
It now appears that a bunch of cars have been delivered this week ... maybe as many as 20 - 30! A banner week; mine arrived on the first day of Autumn - my favorite season!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
It now appears that a bunch of cars have been delivered this week ... maybe as many as 20 - 30! A banner week; mine arrived on the first day of Autumn - my favorite season!
Yes I was thinking same thing, looks like a lot of posts with deliveries.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts