Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what states are going to be receiving the most of the first 1000 & what states are getting the least?

I personally would love to see a breakdown showing what states are receiving the first 1000 & how many they are getting. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
you're in luck- map of 1st 1000

I haven't ordered mine yet, I am waiting to test drive one and see what peoples initial reactions are when they get to drive them. Meanwhile I am buying a late 80's porsche 944 to hold me over till, I am guessing, next spring.

-Pete

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
In total 47 states got first 1000 cars. I thought I saw a break down a few months ago that a dealer posted somewhere on this site.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Elissa said:
Does anyone know what states are going to be receiving the most of the first 1000 & what states are getting the least?

I personally would love to see a breakdown showing what states are receiving the first 1000 & how many they are getting. :)
:agree: I'd love to see that list ... at least for the top ten states or so. Unfortunately, the only stats I've seen are the map and tracking info from the links above that only includes about 100-150 buyers from this site. If somebody saw a breakdown from dealer information, please post the link. I requested something like that a while ago but never saw anybody follow up on it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
West Virginia will have six

When I spoke with GM last week I was able to find out that six different people in West Virginia will be among those in the first 1000.

Those six are from:

Beckley
Buckhannon
Charleston
Frametown
Harrisville
Martinsburg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Elissa said:

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY ALASKA IS GETTING BUT ITS AT LEAST ONE

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Got any pics of your 65 Imp? I've got a '60.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts