I did!

·
Registered
284 Posts
i did

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
You don't happen to work for MPH do you skyhigh? Cause you posted the exact same thing over at the Sky site, and it seemed kind of an odd question for a user to post.

Also if you want to get some better values for your questionaire try making the post have a poll on it. There's a section in the Site Help Forum on how to.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, just trying to get some idea of my chances! :devil:

I posted over there because it is a sky forum, but it seems like more people are over here, and I don't think any of us would turn down either car for free!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw it in a magazine but the contest is over already right? I mean they haven't announced the winner but they stopped taking entries. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I finally found MPH magazine just yesterday :willy:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I did!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My husband did. I like the solstice better - so if he wins - we'll have a pair!

Neither he nor I could believe the contest -- it was like how could you not know who this car is made by...

But then again, I'm SE Mich born and bred and my dad worked for GM (lifer)... so what is obvious to me... may not be obvious to others..

Good luck to you all.. I hope someone from the message boards (i.e. someone who cares!) wins!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts