Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if anybody knows how many Sol's there are that are traveling to diffrent car shows right now?? The reason I ask is that the Oklahoma City International Car show starts today and I was hopeing there would be one there, what do you think my cances of seeing one would be??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think so my friend, I have already been there and that list is just a listing of all 2005 models currently available and then it says that these are the cars that "might" be there, so I really dont know whats really going to be there. I guess I am just hoping that the solstice will be there :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm just the messenger.

But....... since the Solstice was there last year, it's quite possible that it will be there again. It would be dumb on GM's part not to right before the release.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Apparently there's going to be the SEMA G6 GXP car there though. And it's the orange color I want. :(

Stupid SEMA cars, where's my SEMA Solstice!!!???

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
enderokc said:
I am just wondering if anybody knows how many Sol's there are that are traveling to diffrent car shows right now??
Hard to say but definately a few of them out there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone, I didnt know that it was there last year since I was out of the country at the time. I really hope it is there tonight when I go!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts