Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of a Va Beach member and a couple from the Metro Richmond area and a couple from NOVA. Who else and where do you live? How many have their cars now and how many are still waiting? How many are waiting for the blown version of the Solstice? Questions, Questions. :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Chip said:
I know of a Va Beach member and a couple from the Metro Richmond area and a couple from NOVA. Who else and where do you live? How many have their cars now and how many are still waiting? How many are waiting for the blown version of the Solstice? Questions, Questions. :lol:

Harrisonburg, VA... Still waiting on my car. :)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Alexandria work Ashburn live......waiting patiently

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well I ordered in Harrisonburg, VA and used to live there if that counts.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Leesburg, Virginia...I have had mine for two weeks now...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Va Member

I live in Vinton, VA which is near Roanoke. I went 3400 on 9-28 so it should be built by now. I am estimating 3 weeks for delivery. Deep-2 tone.

·
Registered
293 Posts
rowan1008

Chip said:
I live in Baltimore, MD....I've had mine for 3 weeks.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tae-sol

I live in Powhatan, VA [west of Richmond]. Ordered my Solstice mid September -

·
Registered
542 Posts
PAO,

If you want to see my car, let me know...I am only a few miles up the road (Leesburg).

PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Nova One

I got mine in Annandale one month ago. So far, haven't seen another in NoVa. Trying to find some "good" roads to drive. Any nearby suggestions?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Drive up to Point of Rocks and head up to Brunswick...GREAT country roads there!!! Drove it yesterday afternoon, great curves, long rolling hills, picturesque views.

Also, just before you hit the bridge in Lovettsville, you can make an immediate left and cut through Lovettsville, awesome ride.

If you want to go, let me know I'd love to do it again, especially in front of/in back of another Solstice!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in Woodbridge, VA and went to 3400 on 10/05.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was Born in Martinsville, and raised in Winchester. I live in Jersey now but I can't wait to take my Vanessa down the skyline drive and Blue Ridge Parkway... those are the curves she longs for

·
Registered
191 Posts
Zep you would know about this one.... Greenwood Rd and Senseny..... talk about a place to hug some curves

·
Registered
54 Posts
Jerzkid,
Yep.. that's like 2 miles from, my house. All though they did straighten Greenwood Road a bit.

I agree that Skyline Drive is going to be awesome!

I'm hoping that the first East Coast meet is near New Hope, PA.

I love the roads along the Delaware River.

All though, I think I prefer the NJ side for the drive along the Delaware.

I grew up there.

My parents ran The Black Bass Hotel for a spell. So I'm real familiar with that area as well.

Led.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm in Va. Bch. and own an SSR but have been following the Solstice for some time. I would love to get together with you guys for a cruise. We are after all, GM owners, regardless of the brand. I saw a sky up close and personal at the Neptune festival last month and was tremendously impressed. I believe both of these rides will do incredibly well but am worried about dealer gouging at this stage. HOpe to see ya'll on the road. Does anyone know how I can change my Avitar to a custom one I have?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
I live in Arlington, VA. Bought my Deep Blue 2006 Solstice 11/15/05. #3102

1 - 20 of 80 Posts