Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im still amazed at the number of folks on here that still simply have word of mouth on pricing of their solstice orders....without a signed sales agreement for the total cost......wondering if we could start a poll here..

yes I have a signed sales agreement and know the total cost of my solstice
no I only have the word of my salesman of the total cost of my car
no I have no idea what the final cost of my car will be
yes I have a signed document but not my sales contract

worth the effort here??

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Dealer is a friend of mine and I have been a long time customer. Don't think he will screw me over, but we has agreed on a set price over his invoice. Paper work won't be drafted until car gets here.

·
Premium Member
8,258 Posts
signed dated and printed out at $24,180. before TTL

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Signed contract, MSRP. Maybe it would be easier to do this as a poll?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Editguy said:
Signed contract, MSRP. Maybe it would be easier to do this as a poll?
a moderator..can you help us pls....a poll if you will!!!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
MSRP with a signed contract.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
yes I have a signed sales agreement and know the total cost of my solstice, between invoice and MSRP, I'm apparently the only military order on solsticeforum that is still going through.

·
Registered
64 Posts
MSRP, no contract. However, I fully trust my sales person and dealer

·
Registered
49 Posts
personal friend of owner... have verbal price and his commitment and am happy with that

·
Registered
705 Posts
"yes I have a signed document but not my sales contract"

I have a GM computer based quote form listing all options and costs...not a sales contract. It is signed by myself and a salesman (who no longer works there by the way). I was told without a car they could not write a contract (seems reasonable). I also have a little tiny piece of paper that says I gave my dealer $1,000.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SD>.your comments

Pterosaur said:
"yes I have a signed document but not my sales contract"

I have a GM computer based quote form listing all options and costs...not a sales contract. It is signed by myself and a salesman (who no longer works there by the way). I was told without a car they could not write a contract (seems reasonable). I also have a little tiny piece of paper that says I gave my dealer $1,000.

SD....can you not write a sales contract...without the car...seems a lot of us have one.....the worksheet signed by the sales manager/salesman and the party involved......????

·
Registered
137 Posts
Signed Contract $24,375

·
2,574 Posts
signed contract:

$24,180.00 MSRP total (del. included) -per options list attached
20.00 title prep fee
75.00 doc. prep fee
$24,275.00 Total
-200.00 refundable deposit (check cashed by dealership)
$24,075.00 due on delivery

·
Registered
397 Posts
PAO you can set up the poll yourself - look below the box where you started the thread and there is an option to start a poll. :)

By the way - Original agreement with old dealer was signed "MSRP Agreement" (thanks to CA).
New agreement with different dealer: signed contract for 25K with 3K non-refundable down.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts