Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention: Step Children of First 1000

Attention: Special step children of the First 1000 :)

Just interested in knowing how many of us are in the "zero zip, pre allocation, 24 month free service, confirmation computor dump" group and have any of you received a VIN or updates?

Today 1038 confirmed Sostices have been made!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Duner said:
Attention: Special step children of the First 1000 :)

Just interested in knowing how many of us are in the "zero zip, pre allocation, 24 month free service, confirmation computor dump" group and have any of you received a VIN or updates?
There are around 165 zz and fm's. If you see GMlinedogs post as far as production, I would asume they all have been built. I know mine was to be built this week, I'm a zz from Ct. So acouring to linedog it was probably built yesterday or today.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume "fm" is free maintanence? Do the zz's have priorty over the fm's or the other way around? Who else or what other situations were placed in this catagory

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I'm a ZZ in mass and was coded 3400 on 8-29. How do you know you may have been built by now?

When were you coded 3400?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm a ZZ and in New Jersey. My dealer told me that mine was scheduled for production last week. Therefore I assume with the slight delay it was or is being built this week.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
The Mayor said:
I'm a ZZ and in New Jersey. My dealer told me that mine was scheduled for production last week. Therefore I assume with the slight delay it was or is being built this week.
Thats what they said about mine at pontiac support.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
SAME HERE ZZ CODED 3400 on 8-29
I'm not a FM or ZZ but my car was also coded 3400 on 8-29.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
brentil said:
I'm not a FM or ZZ but my car was also coded 3400 on 8-29.
Well, I am ZZ, but I am still only 3000 as of 8/30. :(

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
kenf said:
I'm a ZZ in mass and was coded 3400 on 8-29. How do you know you may have been built by now?

When were you coded 3400?
GMLineDog told us that many had been as of last night supposedly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts