Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many newcomers (those not on the forum) do you think will decide to buy a car from a tv show in less than 24 hours?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I actaully have no clue, but however many it is will definetely be too damn many for my sanity.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Personal guess I expect 400 of the 1000 to go to people on this site (including lurkers who are not registered but reading all the info).

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
How many newcomers (those not on the forum) do you think will decide to buy a car from a tv show in less than 24 hours?

Thus far, at my dealer only I have shown any interest in the Sol. My dealer is going to order one from his normal inventory. He is a big Pontiac buff. Considering the size of my community I wouldn't except anyone to show here just because they saw the add on the Apprentice, but you never know!!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
what you can expect are a lot of search engine crawlers on the boards very very soon. I'm sure there's already a ton, but I think that it will pick up a lot after apprentice.

Now, as far as your question, I don't think there will be that many people that don't know about the solstice right now that will be at the dealership before around noon on the 15th.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Talked to my dealer this morning (Wednesday, 13th of April). He said that he and the business manager were going to "test out" the ordering process today to make sure they were good to go! Nothing like waiting to the last damn minute guys!

He did tell me that I was the only one with a deposit. I will be the first to get entered regardless of who else shows up with a website registration #. Cool! Remember, I'm working from his waiting room on Friday (laptop in hand)! I will be there at 7:30am (Central) when the service center opens.

Salesman said he was going to work hard to get me a "low" number! Wow, I just want to be one of the first 1,000. Wouldn't it be cool to get #7 or something ridiculous like that? I would like mine signed by Franz and Vicki and OK, BOB LUTZ too!

I would likely wet my pants!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RADRIV said:
I would likely wet my pants!
For you we have the $499 leather interior protector kit, please sign here. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts