Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
well, I put $1,000 down when I ordered my car back in March. Since then, I have been working to build up my GM Card Rebate, and should hit the $1,000 max that I can redeem with the end of this billing cycle. I also expect to have about $8,000 in cash to put down when the car arrives.

So, I'll have about $10K down, give or take, and will finance the remaining $16K - $17K with my credit union. I expect to get a loan rate of 4.24%.

So I guess there is one benefit to my car taking longer to arrive, I've been able to save more money to pay for the car! :willy:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have had a GREAT YEAR. I am writing a personal check for the entire $26,000. :)
I hate paying interest.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Orlando

you must be just a student at Cal Poly with all that extra cash :)

When you get your Sol you will be living my dream. SLO with a Roadster.

Some day...some day...

·
Registered
201 Posts
$500 deposit, I'll have about 8K down on delivery. I'm planning on putting my whole bonus checks into it for two quarters to have it paid off within a year.

·
Registered
895 Posts
silversolstice said:
Orlando

you must be just a student at Cal Poly with all that extra cash :)

When you get your Sol you will be living my dream. SLO with a Roadster.

Some day...some day...
haha...No. a Realtor. I sell homes to rich Cal Poly parents!

Beleive me, my life has not always been this way. Living in a one bedroom apartment for years with my wife going to Nursing school. 17 years as a sugical nurse in the OR.

In Real estate since 1999. Finally paying off.

·
Registered
895 Posts
flaj said:
$26,000 OUCH! ;)
To be honest, I forgot exactly what the estimate was. I have every option available. I think I was quoted $25,+++ and change. I have $500 deposit down.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Down Payment........

Sold my Porsche Boxster in July and plan to pay the "Entire Amount" with the proceeds! Put $500 down back in late June for initial deposit, received my VIN # on October 11th! 4 months seems like a long time, but not as long as some of the other stories listed on the forum. :yesnod:

·
Registered
142 Posts
$500.00 on my Visa 9/06/05

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
500 down..dealer just held the check.....cash for full amount when she finally arrives.....fully loaded..25.4

1 - 20 of 24 Posts