Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

How much have you spent on Solstice related merchandise so far? (Anonymous poll)

  • $0

    Votes: 30 47.6%
  • $1 - $100

    Votes: 26 41.3%
  • $101 - $250

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • More than $250

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Prefer not to say or just want to see the results

    Votes: 1 1.6%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I (once again) found myself on eBay looking for Solstice related items and was wondering what others have spent to date (including clothing items, etc).

My list so far:

Full size dealer banner $185
Apprentice brochure $10
Pontiac Performance (spring 05) $10
NAIAS press kit (2005) $7
Triangle table topper (EOP dealer stuff) $10
GM Concept gallery Solstice card (2004 NAIAS) $5
Dealer Brochure $10
Solstice Dealer Book $10
Cargo magazine $4
Die cast (one Envious, One Sly) $40
Owner's manual $25
Solstice matchbox size cars (3 ea) $6
Solstice ballcap x 2 $30ish
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
My wife bought the car model and a hat.

2 questions, where was that website to buy Solstice stuff? It doesn't appear to be on the Pontiac sight. I saw it once before, but I can't remember where....

Also, where did you get Matchbox sized cars?

Thanks --- Bonzo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
solsticestuff.com has the official stuff, eBay has alot of the ephemera (paper document, brochures, copies of magazines, etc.)

Couple of places for the 1/18th scale die-cast cars, don't have the links, but solsticestuff is one of them. Matchbox sized were on eBay and eBay.co.uk (Matchbox Superfast #42 - Black Coupe and Speed Wheels series XI 2002 Pontiac Solstice Concept coupe - in orange)

Banner was from eBay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Thanks for the link to Solstice stuff. Die cast car there is still Sly. I want Cool (blue).

And Matchbox cars would be very cool. Have to keep my eye out for those.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
I guess it depends on how much my time is worth..

10 hours a week on solstice forum = $?

Knowing that my solstice is in my driveway = priceless

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Frosty said:
I (once again) found myself on eBay looking for Solstice related items and was wondering what others have spent to date (including clothing items, etc).

My list so far:

Full size dealer banner $185
Apprentice brochure $10
Pontiac Performance (spring 05) $10
NAIAS press kit (2005) $7
Triangle table topper (EOP dealer stuff) $10
GM Concept gallery Solstice card (2004 NAIAS) $5
Dealer Brochure $10
Solstice Dealer Book $10
Cargo magazine $4
Die cast (one Envious, One Sly) $40
Owner's manual $25
Solstice matchbox size cars (3 ea) $6
Solstice ballcap x 2 $30ish
Ahhh.... but a DIE HARD fan, you are not! You don't have the Nintendo game or the Moissanite ring, haha! :jester:

(I dont have them either, I was just pointing out other stuff that comes up under an eBay search of 'solstice')

oh, and Bonzo... cool is not blue. cool is silver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dori-san said:
Ahhh.... but a DIE HARD fan, you are not! You don't have the Nintendo game or the Moissanite ring, haha! :jester:

(I dont have them either, I was just pointing out other stuff that comes up under an eBay search of 'solstice')

oh, and Bonzo... cool is not blue. cool is silver.
Ah, well, I did play a gazillion hours of Gran Turismo 4 arcade mode in the 2002 Solstice Concept . . . :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
dori-san said:
oh, and Bonzo... cool is not blue. cool is silver.
My bad, typing and not thinking. I meant Deep, as on my signature below.

On that note, I am not a big fan of all these stupid names for colors. I am NOT a sexist, far from it, so don't freak out when I say that these names had to be invented by a woman, or women. My wife agrees with me. Actually, I think she might have even said it first. Just take one visit to your local grocery store and check out all the stupid names on lipstick and blush etc. And go to Lowes and look at all the paint color names. Definitely a woman with way too much time on her hands. Guys just want to know if it's Dark Blue, Black, Light Green, Yellowish Green or even Lavender etc. Not Tropical Breeze, Midnight Mist or Envious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
Apprentice brochure w/CD - Free
Solstice T-shirt - Free
Solstice Hat - Free
Dealer Brochure - Free
Die Cast Car (coming soon) - Free
Owner's manual (coming soon) - Free

2006 Pontiac Solstice (coming soon) - $24,800 + Tax & Title ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,060 Posts
Frosty said:
Ah, well, I did play a gazillion hours of Gran Turismo 4 arcade mode in the 2002 Solstice Concept . . . :cool:
ARCADE MODE?! Bah! I use it in Sim mode, my man!

I don't want to talk about because it still pains me, but I spent probably a month driving off and on every day... trying to do the 24 hours at the Ring in my Solstice, only to have 22:30 done and plans to come home and finish one evening when my power went out earlier that day. I lost all that effort and I'm still fuming! That was back in April I think, and I haven't touched my PS2 since then. :brentil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Haven't spent anything... yet!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top