Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father passed down to me a 2007 Base Solstice w/ less than 2k miles on it. He's done some work on it including adding a turbo and chipping it. It's in outstanding condition obviously...barely been driven.

Right now it's sitting in my garage collecting dust and taking up space. I might consider selling it but I'm having a hard time determining it's real value. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Pictures would help
Also info on the build. What turbo? Who did the tune? It is not chipped because the cars use software tunes.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Welcome just to add what Rob has already said what options does the car have other then the turbo any other aftermarket goodies ? I assume you live on the east coast as the part of the country you live in comes into play especially in areas where winter is a factor ,the price on this type of car generally goes up in the spring and summer months.

·
Registered
143 Posts
You can post pictures of the engine also I'm sure he kept a folder of some sort
That might help you find any aftermarket paperwork
Sorry for you loss
He most of loved you because he gave you his Baby

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, got the info.

Mileage is exactly 1420.
East coast yes, car has been in a garage it's whole life.
Turbo is: Hahn Racecraft Stage 2 - 284 HP (at crank) 242 HP (at rear wheels) at 8 lbs boost.

I'm still trying to find out if there are any other aftermarket goodies, but this might be it.

Not sure what's the best way to post a picture. It basically looks like it just rolled off the lot, but I do have a few photos if someone could instruct me how to post them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts