Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to share how big of a balance on their GM card they expect to be able to put towards their Solstice? I haven't had mine for long, so I'd say about $300 - 500 tops.

It seems to be the only way to save a little on the out-the-door price of the Solstice. That and the recent college graduate discount.

·
Registered
48 Posts
naoki said:
Anyone want to share how big of a balance on their GM card they expect to be able to put towards their Solstice? I haven't had mine for long, so I'd say about $300 - 500 tops.

It seems to be the only way to save a little on the out-the-door price of the Solstice. That and the recent college graduate discount.
GM does recent grad discounts? How recent? It will be a little over 2 years for me when it comes out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$400 for recent college graduates. Not sure of how "recent" you must be though. I was looking at other little-known GM car savings and found that if you buy a GM you get $150 towards "upromise", which is that savings account for your children's college education which you can add to by buying just about anything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My friend used is GM points when he bought a new S10 in 2001. Got him about $500 towards the down. He was happy. I have about $320 on my card... it will be going toward a solstice next year.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I have a general Drivers Edge card which can be used for any make/model not just GM. I'm hoping it will have $500 for Solstice by next year :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
mceb said:
I have a general Drivers Edge card which can be used for any make/model not just GM. I'm hoping it will have $500 for Solstice by next year :thumbs
I have a Drivers Edge card too, but I do not use it nearly enough to build up a decent balance. Right now I may be at $150, and that has been accumulated since July 2002 when I bought my last car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts