Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How old are we? 2004 Poll

I thought it might be interesting to see what sort of age distribution we have here. It seems that this car has a pretty universal appeal across many different age groups! :cheers

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XLER8ER said:
Looks like I'm in the winning bracket. :smile
If this car comes out as we hope & expect, we (Pontiac too) all will be winners! :thumbs Let's just hope they work this soft top / trunk issue out. That is if it is really an issue?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
How about a Poll showing how many Roadsters you have owned in your lifetime (Not just driven)[and/or how long]?

Steve

(I have owned 4, first one in '61 and still have one in the garage that I have had since '68)

·
Registered
936 Posts
I feel sorry for you 30-35 people. as you can see in the trend so far that the 36-41 group is small. That is probably because that is when your children are getting older and costing more in school and driving so at that age these things have to wait. so those of you on the older side of the 30-35 age group will have a short time to own you Solstice before you have to sell it to pay for your kids cars and insurance, prom dresses, class rings,etc. and drool while us old farts enjoy ours.LOL If it makes you feel better we had to go throug that peroid at one time also. :lol

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I guess I fall in the under 30 young whippersnapper group then. :D
I want my sports car before I have any kids. It's more then enough work to take care of my own and my wifes needs, let alone children's. If/when I have kids they are definetly not getting the Solstice before me :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
very odd, I'm the only one in the 18-23 category....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm happy to add to the 42-47 group with my first post...however...I still feel like I'm 18! With a wife and two small kids, I certainly have the same personal-use income that I did when I was 18!! :lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm 19, so one more for the young guys! But, I do not think the car is as universal as the poll shows. Although age appears to be evenly distributed, the interent is heavily populated with a younger crowd (I think). Meaning that the Solstice is mainly for an older group of buyers. But that is good because I despise import racing and coffee can exhausts.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
An age poll from the dark ages...

I thought I would dust this one off so that we might compare it to the results of the current poll. Please don't add to this one. In fact if staff wants to freeze it (lock it) that would be fine too. It's funny the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.