Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sleek and voluptuous Pontiac hugs curves and turns heads

By Paul Lienert / Special to The Detroit News

The young nurse was just getting off duty when I cruised past the entrance of Providence Hospital in Southfield. The top was still in place on my bright-red 2006 Pontiac Solstice, but I could still hear her squeal, even with the windows up.

"I need to be riding in that car with you!," she yelped, bending down and squinting to get a better look at the hot new roadster.

How would you have responded to the nurse?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fortimir said:
Is this a trick question?
The question is straight forward. Certain cars have sparked creative verbage, historically speaking, eg. the rumble seat, the VW van, the corvet... What will solstice owners contribute to pop cullture?

·
Registered
199 Posts
:willy: Thats how I would respond and then I'd let her in the car

·
Registered
245 Posts
what are you still doing on the curb baby, :D get on in ;) and then take her for the ride of her life...

·
Registered
245 Posts
but no fat chicks.... :lol: :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
anxious one said:
The young nurse was just getting off duty when I cruised past the entrance of Providence Hospital in Southfield. The top was still in place on my bright-red 2006 Pontiac Solstice, but I could still hear her squeal, even with the windows up.

"I need to be riding in that car with you!," she yelped, bending down and squinting to get a better look at the hot new roadster.
I must be in the wrong "Forum" ... :lol:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Knowing my wife like I do, and realizing I'd be living in a car that has no trunk space for what little clothing she tossed out the door, I'd do a six-grand clutch dump and get out of there! :lol:

Of course next day at work I'd tell all my co-workers about the hot babe that...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
*turning to wife*

"awww, look at her honey! She's sooooo cute! Can we keep her? Oh PLEEAASE! Can we? You can play with her too. I promise to feed her every day. :leaving: :cryin: :confused: "

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...I'd say

My girlfriend would kill me.
:cool:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Cooler King said:
In reference to the car, only, of course:

"Are you ready to go topless?" ;)
yeah sure for the car only right... (laugh, laugh... these damn smiles aren't working for me again)

i hope that a get my car before the stanley cup finals. it will be back to the red mile for me... GO FLAMES GO

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
That's why the car has power locks that lock when the car starts moving. To keep all those hot chicks from jumping into the car every time you stop for a light. :lol:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
2 Humps

Fortimir said:
"See those humps in the back? One for me and one for you. Get in."

So should we just say we are good for two humps and then move on? :leaving:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Locks?

Fortyninenorth said:
That's why the car has power locks that lock when the car starts moving. To keep all those hot chicks from jumping into the car every time you stop for a light. :lol:

What stops them from hopping over the door when the top is down? That was the prefered entry method on my brother's MG many years ago. I believe the logic was to save wear-and-tear on the door harware. :lol:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
GO_DRVN said:
What stops them from hopping over the door when the top is down? That was the prefered entry method on my brother's MG many years ago. I believe the logic was to save wear-and-tear on the door harware. :lol:
Maybe you'd best refer to the ******* Link or does that just apply to Dodge Chargers.

Possible responses:
"Great. I hope you can help. I've been looking for a doctor or nurse. Get in. There's a lot of old geezers having heart attacks waiting for their cars. Hurry."

or( more likely)

Think to self.... Damn! I've really got to figure out how to get these doors to unlock!"

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.