Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FIRST SOME ADVICE TO FORUM MEMBERS: This is only advice, you do not have to do any of this.
If you have not already done so, please go to User CP and complete your Profile and add a signature. In the Profile indicate your city and state of residence. In the Signature indicate your VIN last 4 digits, color ordered, date delivered to customer if applicable, and whatever else you care to.

You might want to print this instruction post out so you can follow along as your perform the procedures.

To post a thread announcing that you are looking for a Solstice, click on this link:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

then click on the New Thread button near the top.

In the title area, type in Solstice Wanted In "City, State" obviously substituting your city and state.

In the message area, with appropriate section titles:

1) List the options you MUST have.

2) List the options you would LIKE to have.

3) List the options you will NOT accept.

When you have it exactly the way you like it, click on the Submit New Thread button under the message area and you are done.

If you wish to edit your post, come back to the appropriate post, click on the Edit button in the lower right, make your changes, and then click on the Save Changes button near the bottom.

If you have difficulty finding the thread you created, you can click on your own name where you have posted on another thread, or by searching your name in the Members List menu item near the top of any page of posts. Then click on the Find More Posts option and scan those posts to find your thread. If you got to your name from the Members List, it would be easier to click Find All Threads Started By on your homepage.

This next thread gives you tips on doing your own search for an available Solstice:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9533

If you have any problems, please PM any MOD or most any other Forum member you find online. We are all happy to assist.

I INVITE ALL FORUM MEMBERS TO POST TO THIS THREAD WITH THEIR HELPFUL HINTS. My favorite expression is:

Forum Members Helping Forum Members. It Just Doesn't Get Any Better Than That! :grouphug:

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WTB: Solstice Header, Short tube or long tube. Maybe GXP exhaust also. Dayton Ohio
Fluffy, people might or might not see your request.

I suggest you start a new thread instead. Please follow the directions in my original post above, clicking on that link to take you to the proper section, then click on the dark gray button labeled New Thread.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts