Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may open Pandora's box, but...

If I am lucky enough to get an EOP car on 4/15 I will go out and treat myself to the best pair of sunglasses I can find for driving my Solstice on a warm summer day.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
What is the word on the 15th? How long after our trusty GM salesperson hits the enter button will we know if we have just won the lottery? :confused:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
immediately! they will enter their unique dealership # and your unique customer number, they will verify the information, accept it and you will know immediately!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Todd,
Thanks for the heads up. Is it Friday yet? :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
According to other posts - by dealers, I believe - it will literally be moments after you enter the Apprentice # that you find out if you're lucky!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well since I'm buying a Sky, if an EOP shows up in my driveway I'm gonna thank all the people who made my lottery winnings possible...

:lol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Billabongi said:
Ill just be glad to actually get the car Ive wanted since 02 for MSRP and before my deadline

Heres to hope! :cheers:
Right there with ya! I have a pretty serious deadline myself

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Actually I will find out today if I am going through with EOP on Friday. Pick tax returns this AM, if you get my drift! Assuming I am getting the anticipated refund AND I successfully get confirmation of an EOP car, Friday is poker night so I will feel extra lucky and will probably bet wildly and toast some extra beers in the process!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Solstick said:

If I am lucky enough to get an EOP car on 4/15 I will go out and treat myself to the best pair of sunglasses I can find for driving my Solstice on a warm summer day.

I'll just be too happy to think about anything else! Then - the real wait comes!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
brentil said:
You're one dangerous man Solstick. Here's to a new pair of sunglasses though. :cheers:
Well, I dont think Ill have a lot of cash to blow if I get an EOP. But I was curious if anyone was worked up enough to plan something or whether most of us will just be worn out from all the mental stress of anticipation or disappointment from not getting a Solstice ASAP.

I will probably raid the 12-pack in the frig either way though.

:cheers: :D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I've got to work Friday night 5:30PM till 5:30AM. So even though I'll be up all day at the dealer's, if I actually nail an EOP, I don't think staying awake will be a problem. If I miss out somehow, I'll be nodding at my desk. Don't tell my boss. :yawn: :sleep:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Solstick said:

Theres only one way to go Solstick, Oakleys! Got a pair of juliets with green lenses and they are sweeeeet, but now Im going to have to pick up a blue pair to match my new car! I like your idea! too bad im not getting an EOP :(

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
If you ever watched the South Park episode where Cartman thought his dad was John Elway...I'll being singing that song %My father is John Elway! My father is John Elway!% I'll probably do the "willy" dance too! :willy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts