Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!

I'm a prospective new owner from Central Florida. My first real car was a 1995 Pontiac Trans Am and have always loved Pontiac ever since. My last two vehicles were a 1995 Impala SS and a 2004 Mercury Marauder, quite the complete opposite of a Solstice, but I've always wanted a Solstice and despite being between overseas assignments because of COVID I'm finally going to take the plunge and get my dream Solstice GXP. I look forward to being a member of this community.

·
Premium Member
4,755 Posts
make sure you read this ->

Reactions: Darigaaz

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
302 Posts
[...] I'm finally going to take the plunge and get my dream Solstice GXP. I look forward to being a member of this community.
Darigaz -- Welcome! I was in your shoes a few months back, and can't imagine being happier with my Solstice. This forum is invaluable for both your search and ownership needs; looking forward to seeing pictures of your eventual find.

Happy hunting / happier driving!

Reactions: Darigaaz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would not say that the SS was the opposite . . . . My Sol has more HP than the SS. :)
Welcome and good luck with your search
Oh yeah, it was quickly left behind. Lots of cars from that era were pretty anemic and the SS had an LT1 that was configured differently than the Corvette and TA/Camaro. Nothing a 383 Stroker kit couldn't fix though :sneaky:. Def like the things I'm seeing about the GXP.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,000 Posts
Welcome and good luck on your search.
There was a decent amount of Sols in Florida when I was searching earlier this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts