Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year very close to the summer Solstice is the annual Hyperfest, at Summit Point, it is a day of auto insanity. You can Drift on track if you know how, you can take a class and learn how to Drift, learn how to road race with track time, do a ride along with a professional driver, watch some drifting, be in a car show, see a roll over contest, see a Daisy Dukes contest, watch some road racing. You can bring a grill and cook out at the track, have a picnic. Just a fun day, lots of cars and people, and it is in a beautiful area.

The picture I use for my Avatar was taken there.

Here is the link
Hyper-fest

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
I'm interested! Let me know what I need to do!

This is the weekend after my birthday and Nationals, but I am still interested!

It sounds like a blast! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have always had fun, mostly just show up at appointed time and place, I am trying to get a press pass of course, the whole thing is sponsored by Falken. We can all meet for breakfast or something, and decide who brings what. I have a grill and my son has a bigger car for hauling stuff, a pop up is handy it can get very warm! I have been a couple of times before, might be able to get us a parking area together, I 'll see what I can do if people are interested.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Okay, keep me posted. I've been meaning to go to Summit Point since forever.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
This conflicts with the rescheduled Viper Cruise, :lol: I plan to go to this! :cool:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
What are the meeting times and places?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Unfortunately, I have to go retrieve my Solstice in Ohio after blowing out two tires hitting a huge rock in Canton. Have fun! Maybe next year...

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops, that does not sound good.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Yea, it was hit a mail truck, take my right side and the underneath out trying to straddle it, or aim for it. I barreled down on it and blew out two tires.

I FOUGHT THE ROCK AND I WON!

It is now a door stop.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you made it out OK, sorry about the rock, and you had new tires too.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Thanks, the best time to get new tires is when you just bought new tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts