Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, car #150 is still unaccounted for. This is actually good news though. It will not have to sit through hurricane rita. Thank you GM for your infinite wisdom....lol.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The Bright Side!

physixman said:
Well, car #150 is still unaccounted for. This is actually good news though. It will not have to sit through hurricane rita. Thank you GM for your infinite wisdom....lol.
Now that's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, looking at the glass half full, finding good in people, etc.
:agree:

·
Registered
137 Posts
ntouched said:
Now that's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, looking at the glass half full, finding good in people, etc.
:agree:
It would be good, I'm sure, if they actually had planned that.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sitting here in Houston I've been thinking the same thing... This storm looks serious!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
You guys be careful. The weather channel says this could be the biggest hurricane we have seen yet. Board up the garage and duck your heads. We don't want to loose any Forum members.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Good luck to all of you in this storms path, get out of the way if you can, be safe, tomorrow is another day, live to enjoy it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
physixman said:
#151 your linemate is unaccounted too.The only thing it's missing around here weather related is rain.Stay safe in the Lonestar State. :yesnod: :cool:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Are they planning on evacuating Houston yet? I spent a summer there at the Rice Quantum Institute working on a short pulse Alkali-Halide Ionic Excimer LASER. I hope it doesn't get too bad, but I cannot help but feel worried about a place which for me holds such fond memories--it's where I met Renee who would later become my wife.

Stay safe. I hope all of you make it through the storm ok.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:agree: Stay safe. I hope all of you make it through the storm ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts