Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks after the demise of the ENCS program for the Solstice :( I decided that would not stop me. As an US Navy person on deployment i got on the internet found 8 dealerships in San Diego and e-mailed them. after that I got 5 e-mails back 4 were auto generated and one was a live person who even asked me questions. that was the one I started with, as of the 15sep with a down payment I am geting a sly two tone with the works at MSRP. :) I am happy to join the club and get in line. Waiting for me is no problem still 4-5 months out on deployment. thank god for the internet.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
BLAZR2_MAN said:
Well folks after the demise of the ENCS program for the Solstice :( I decided that would not stop me. As an US Navy person on deployment i got on the internet found 8 dealerships in San Diego and e-mailed them. after that I got 5 e-mails back 4 were auto generated and one was a live person who even asked me questions. that was the one I started with, as of the 15sep with a down payment I am geting a sly two tone with the works at MSRP. :) I am happy to join the club and get in line. Waiting for me is no problem still 4-5 months out on deployment. thank god for the internet.
Congrats, and welcome to the waiting throngs!!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congratulations! Hopefully you'll have a beautiful car (i went for sly w/ the two-tone as well :) ) awaiting your safe return home to the states! Stay safe and welcome to the forum. :patriot:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hell yeah!!!!

I think I'm the last ENCS Solstice on the forum, the rest seem to have lost out . . . kinda pisses me off. You'd think that since ENCS is probably the largest dealer for the Big 3 (and Harley), they would be able to get a few more cars.

·
2,574 Posts
BLAZR2_MAN said:
Beautiful example of why we need to keep the faith. Congrats. I love it! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts