Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm like a kid three weeks away from Christmas..."When the heck is Santa gettin her mommy?!!!"

Originally, my wife told me she wasn't going to let me buy the car becuase it's a two-seater. I politely explained that my GMC Sonoma is a two-seater and she didn't complain when I bought that! My son has started drivers-ed and will have his license by the time the Solstice hits the show room. I told him that if he wanted to use it to take girls out on dates that the girls better be pretty enough to complement my car! If not...he'll have to take the GMC!

Do you think anyone would notice if I went to Delaware, pretended I was an auto worker, and drove a Solstice off the assembly line and all the way home?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
You might end up in an L series instead! :cryin They just recently stopped production and should be re-tooling now. I can certainly understand not having the patience to wait. I have been dying for this car to hit the market since the 2002 NAIAS when they showed the original concept.

Now, I am not sure I would trust a new driver behind the wheel right away! Thats very brave (and trusting) of you! :thumbs

·
Registered
16 Posts
I grad in 2005 and I want to go to prom in this car! But probably not! Oh well, I'll just have to drive it other places! One of my good friends is trying to convince me to buy a mustang convertible! Nice car...but not THIS nice! I don't think she's seen it before!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
solsticedreamer said:
I grad in 2005 and I want to go to prom in this car! But probably not! Oh well, I'll just have to drive it other places! One of my good friends is trying to convince me to buy a mustang convertible! Nice car...but not THIS nice! I don't think she's seen it before!
Would that be a current Mustang or the '05? Those '05 stangs are awfully sharp too! I like the Solstice better too as the Mustang has never really been my type of car, but there isn't going to be much shame in owning an '05. Its just a little disappointing Ford didn't use an independent rear on it with the redesign.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts