Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its only the Concept Coupe, I haven't driven it yet and it only cost me $50.00

????

It is in Grand Turismo 4. Lol Hope I didn't create any strokes.

They didn't have the convert in the game, but they do have the SSR with the top down, go figure.

I just need to win a few more races and I should be able to buy it, lol.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
You can't buy the Solstice Coupe Concept. You have to get all silvers at least on the highest License Test in order to unlock the car. Or you can go to the arcade mode and just play it there in it's stock form in some basic races. They don't show the HP on the spec screen but when you do a race it says "240HP."

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Luc said:
What did the trunk look like? :lol: :glol:
The Solstice Coupe Concept actually has no trunk at all. :D
The back end of the car is one solid piece so there's actually no way to get into the back of the car to access a trunk.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I just found out how to get it. My roommate looked it up on the web last night.

All silvers might be quite a bit of work. Some of those tests are a beotch!!

And it has a ton of truck space. GT4 cars don't need gas, hence, no gas tank, :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
piippor said:
Yea, I just found out how to get it. My roommate looked it up on the web last night.

All silvers might be quite a bit of work. Some of those tests are a beotch!!

And it has a ton of truck space. GT4 cars don't need gas, hence, no gas tank, :)
hehehe, exactly. :D

Now you jsut have to get all silver on the most difficult License Test set to get it. I haven't tried yet, but I expect it to be difficult. If you finish the first 10 Driving Missions you can get a Delorean. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts