Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ;

I finally got it home today. I'm in love all over again.

Like someone else said , this car rocks. Plenty of power, the monsoon audio system is great , and it handles like it's on a rail. Ok , maybe a little exaggerated. I won't know that until I do the tight and twisty's that I do on my motorcyle around Haliburton.

Wayne , I'll try to meet you on Thursday night.I know the location at the new "bodyfit" location on Reach road.

I probably missed a post somewhere , is there a tentative location for the next Solstice gathering?

Again , SlipSlider thanks for all the help.

:willy: :willy: :willy:

Ross

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll be there save me a spot beside you if you are there before me i'll do the same for you. No place decided I don't think it matters I would hope we meet in all locations so that if is completely fair to all. And now the further away it is the better to cause you can drive your Sostice there. LAFFFFFFF

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Great to see some Canadians enjoying their cars FINALLY. :thumbs:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi Guys, mine came but i'm giving it back.

Hi Guys, mine came but i'm giving it back. Just for a week tough. Since the dealer kept his promise to give me the first car he got at the driveaway I promised him that he can put it in his showroom for a week, I think thats the least I can do. I only bought this car two weeks ago so I am cancelling my original car that I ordered in April, By the way I drove the car and wow. :cool:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Not a bad deal since you moved up a couple months. I am beginning to think I should have just waited for cancellations, but Ottawa is a really stubborn place, I think people will hang in until their cars arrive.

I didn't think of ordering at a couple of dealers. But the biggest problems was not ordering before the Apprentice program. Oh well hindsight always 20/20.

At least with cars finally rolling out it is getting real, instead of just some fantasy. :devil:

·
Registered
245 Posts
congratulations.

you are the first canadian car that i know of.(THAT I KNOW OF, for whoever out there thinks that they were first...) you must be such a proud parent. is it a boy or girl... :lol:

sorry, been a long day.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Lightning rod will be home around 5:00 will just look for the group of people around a car and i'll know where you are Lafffffff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts