Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GOT MY SOLSTICE THIS MORNING. Yes this is true i got my solstice this morning at about 11:35. SO sweet. I live in Ohio and got the number 8 and 9 car. Yes i said i got two solstices. A black and blue one, which the colors are great and eyecatching. Hope that everyone gets there's soon. I will post pics and videos of it soon too. YES!

·
Registered
118 Posts
matt1234543210 said:
I GOT MY SOLSTICE THIS MORNING. Yes this is true i got my solstice this morning at about 11:35. SO sweet. I live in Ohio and got the number 8 and 9 car. Yes i said i got two solstices. A black and blue one, which the colors are great and eyecatching. Hope that everyone gets there's soon. I will post pics and videos of it soon too. YES!
OK, I'll bite...what you talkin bout? :skep:

·
Registered
256 Posts
?????????????????

·
Registered
275 Posts
we are all so used to let down, i think it will take pics of you with your cars to make up believe the real things are here finally/already.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
:skep:

Mmmm Hmmmm.

And I was looking at my own Solstices, just last night, when I was having dinner with my wife.... Heather Locklear... yeah, that's it...

Guys: remember

DNFTT!

·
Registered
16 Posts
matt1234543210 said:
What crazy pill are you on? If you truly got your "two solstices" then that is great for you. So they were doing top secret deliveries for the first 1000 without even telling you. What? Did they just show up on your doorstep and yell surprise? Did Ed McMahon give you balloons too?

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
I'm just saying, note the user name (using sequential numbers is an indicator of someone screwing around - with no thought to their handle), and this is an ONLY post.

People have refrained from posting or adding to the forum UNTIL they feel they had something to contribute. A post like this is suspicious, and is likely to be just to poke fun at all of us...

Responding only to you, Swat', we'll see, but I predict either matt here is playing a trick, or just trying to stir up the pot.

Matt, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. We all have seen pretty much every web picture of a solstice available, so don't just 'chop a picture and post it. Do something like that and you will be open to the wrath of a LOT of people :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
And I thought my post on another thread about hijacking a carrier was funny.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm packing my bags...

Wow, I didn't know LSD was legalized in OHIO!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I didn't know the scale models came in Blue. What they call silver is really Sly.

·
Registered
120 Posts
bigjon

Its hardly worth the effort to respond to the stupid thread that Matt####### posted. I did not know Mattel had a model out yet. Maybe he got it with his new Barbie doll.

·
Registered
45 Posts
matt1234543210 said:
Yeah right. I think this guy is a troll. Until you can provide proof, you are just a person that is attempting to stir up things.

Show me the pictures.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
As I recall in the rules for EOP..."Only one per customer"... :thumbs:

I got my SOLs. this morning also!! :willy: ...One on each shoe... :lol:

both are #9...size 9. :lol:

Hope you enjoyed your 15 seconds of fame, now sit down...FOOL!! :brentil:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
All Right....

...this guy's had enough fun.... :brentil:

I'm closing this thread in about 50 minutes - anyone who want to add comments has only that much time to pile in... :lol:

Matt(ordinalnumbers), potential troll that he his, can upload his pics in a new thread or contact an administrator if he can't find a hosted place to link his pics.

And he has about 50 minutes to respond to this thread topic (which he was reading diligently until about 12:31 today, after which he signed off, and is still prolly laughing his butt off on everyone's responses).

Imagine: a guy reading this over lunch, turns to a co-worker, and says

"watch these people go berzerk when I register and post that I got one... it will be just like those annoying french guys in the Monty Python/Holy Grail movie."

His friend replies, "what part are you talking about?"

Matt replies, "the scene where the french guys are taunting King Arthur, and Arthur asks them if they have seen the Holy Grail, and they reply:

'No, thanks, we already got one!', then turns to his co-horts and says 'I told them we already got one', and they all snicker.

THAT scene!!!"

His friend says, "OH YAH! It will be exactly like that except with the Solstice instead of the Holy Grail. And WE'LL be like the french guys. You're too funny Matt!!!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.