Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally went to 3800!!! I am vin#2394. Who knew that was my favorite number!! How long to deliver to California?

·
Registered
139 Posts
congratulations!! when did you get to 3000, 3100, 3400 etc. i just went to 3100 myself so i'm trying to get an idea of the timeframe I might be dealing with

·
Registered
201 Posts
ggittyupp said:
I finally went to 3800!!! I am vin#2394. Who knew that was my favorite number!! How long to deliver to California?
Congrats! :thumbs:

How long from 3000 to VIN?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure when it went to 3000, 3100, but it was originally ordered june 28th, and went to 3400 2 weeks ago (approximately).

·
Registered
173 Posts
Your Sol first is shipped to Lordstown Ohio where it will sit for 3-5 days. Once on rail car it begins a 10-14 day trip to California. Many have experienced long waits just to get their Sols out of the plant parking lot....so keep in touch with your dealer and have them contact the DBC for updates.
Best Wishes! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats!! Wish I heard some good news soon!! Ordered in April and moved to 3000 on August 16th and have been sitting there ever since!! :(

·
Registered
201 Posts
ggittyupp said:
I am not sure when it went to 3000, 3100, but it was originally ordered june 28th, and went to 3400 2 weeks ago (approximately).
ORDER JUNE 28?! :brentil:

Congrats to you ...you are a lucky man :D

Where in Nor cal are you located? I'd love to see one...Still "sight unseen"

Literally! :lol:

:rant:

WTF?...I orderd in April....went to 3000 in september... :rant:

Okay, lots in this situation...I am over it...waiting (im)patiently

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congratulations! :party:

I went to code 3400 about a week ago, so I am anxiously waiting to get a VIN of my own. Hopefully not much longer for me either!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, my husband is a lucky "man"!! But thanks!! I'm in vacaville. Happy to show it off when I get it. It will be the first one I have seen too!! I bought a harley without knowing how to ride one, so why not buy a car I have never seen.

·
Registered
58 Posts
ggittyupp said:
How long to deliver to California?
Mine, 765 was built 08/31. Got the call from my dealer that it should be delivered next Wed, 10/12. Almost 6 weeks from build date. Just be prepared for small delays in shipping.

Congratulations on your car.

·
Registered
201 Posts
ggittyupp said:
No, my husband is a lucky "man"!! But thanks!! I'm in vacaville. Happy to show it off when I get it. It will be the first one I have seen too!! I bought a harley without knowing how to ride one, so why not buy a car I have never seen.
Maybe I will stop to see it on my way up to Tahoe.. :) thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts