Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to meet with a GM engineer to see a Black Solstice on Friday Ill write all about it sat.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
I get to meet with a GM engineer to see a Black Solstice on Friday Ill write all about it sat.
Awesome, tell us everything and take lots of pictures.

Make sure you get some of they 3rd cup holder!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Time for a video clip! OK OK, pics will be fine. But be careful with that car, it may be mine! Don't be shy! Prepare you list of questions!!!
What is the production status?
When will the first 1000 really be shipped to dealers? All at once or in stages? Will first allocation go at the same time? What kind of accessories will be available and how soon via GM? Why are they not communicating with he dealers more? What is the real cure time for the paint, prior to waxh and wax ased upon the new paint technology? Will the buttresses get enginered to fit flat on the rear deck and will the production cars have the wrinkles out of them? Will there be replacement Glass headlights and taillights to purchase at a premium to avoid the age affect? Will there be a power antenna available? I could go on and on... But then he is an engineer... get some good stuff on what his contribution was.
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts