Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$90 for graphic artist replication fee.
$217 for 2 X 13 foot of 58 Silver Metallic Vinyl, from Sharpline Converting (automotive vinyl pinstripe & graphic supplier)
$240 graphic shop installation fee
total $547 :willy:

I received the OEM dimensions from someone on the forum (However, it's been so long I've forgotten who was kind enough to take measurements and send them to me. Just know it was very much appreciated by me, and by the graphic artist so he could replicate the OEM as closely as possible. I also supplied the graphic artist with pics of coupe stripes off of Google/Images.

The modification I asked for was for instead of the rear portion of the stripe to end before the ducktail (like the OEM) that it be made long enough to go up, over, and down it about an inch and a-half. It's subtle enough for people behind the car to get a glimpse but ends before the 3rd brake light. Unlike the OEM style that ends before the ducktail.

If you would be interested in the PDF file let me know (and while I'm not asking for any $ that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept a small donation to offset the cost). Mainly because a graphic shop will still probably charge you;
1. Graphic artist set-up fee
2. Vinyl fee (if you purchase from their vinyl stock).
3. A stripe installation fee.

The reason the graphic shop didn't charge me a vinyl fee is because they didn't have a metallic silver I liked so I had to search and purchased it from Sharpline Converting.

For whatever reason the metallic doesn't show up in pics when taken in direct sunlight (the camera flash doesn't go off). Or another way of saying it is, yes you can tell it's silver metallic but the light has to hit it just right to let you know its metallic. Otherwise it looks like a straight silver.

I will have a friend post pics ASAP to this thread.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
LOL SN I thank you most graciously for providing the stripe measurements. MY PM box was full a couple times so I just deleted everything (non-supporting member are only allowed 30 to 40 PMs) but managed to remember to print and save them.
Signed;
Your most humble servant :thumbs:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would be interested in the pdf and pictures. I am thinking of going black on my cool convertible, but I am thinking of going all the way down in the back, past the license plate to the gray piece (rear bumper)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts