Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
VOM Production Code Meanings

HYPUR originally posted the meanings of the production codes at link to: Production Date Confirmed! {on MY Solstice, per my dealership} I will repost them here as well:
HYPUR said:
  • 3000 means accepted by production control.
  • 3100 means available to be sequenced.
  • 3300 means scheduled for production and they also have a term TPW which means "Target Production Week" always on a Monday , example 7-18 or 8-8 both Mondays.
  • 3400 broadcast.
  • 4000 available to ship.
  • 4200 shipped.
  • 5000 at dealer.
So, your code "3000" means as you said, "your order has been picked up." You will want to watch for it to change state to "3100" and later to "3300"

Small Dealer explained some of this jargon at link to: Productions Expectations and Explanations

Because this is a new vehicle launch, GM is not publishing the Target Production Week dates with code "3300" as they would with a vehicle which has been in production for a while. See the post by Small Dealer at link to: 6-9-05 New Info about Target Production Weeks

Hope this helps. It is certainly exciting to see GM pulling the orders into their scheduling mechanism. Again, watch your codes as they march through the system.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have a printout from the VOM system. At least I believe that it is. The title on the printout says "Vehicle Order Detail". My dealer says that my order has been picked up by GM, but I do not see a code 3000 on the printout. Do I have something from the VOM system? Where should I look for my current code?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SolsticeDesire said:
I have a printout from the VOM system. At least I believe that it is. The title on the printout says "Vehicle Order Detail". My dealer says that my order has been picked up by GM, but I do not see a code 3000 on the printout. Do I have something from the VOM system? Where should I look for my current code?
I have no paperwork that says #3000 It was on my Dealers computer,when
he checked the GM system. System says Its been picked up and coded 3000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts