:agree: Plus:Congrats but be forewarned; you will get tired of saying;
1. Yes it is OEM.
2. Pontiac produced 1266 coupes.
3. No, I'm not interested in selling.
4. No, I didn't buy it because the value will increase I bought it because I liked it.
5. Saying "Thanks", after being told "Nice car" by every buxom blonds in a Ford or Chevy. :lol:
BTW, forward last 4 VIN digits to:
Blond is going door to do in the neighborhood asking if anyone needs odd jobs done. Man says, yes, here's a gallon of red paint and a roller. Go around back and paint the porch. She comes back in a few minutes to get paid, and he is mystified. Are your finished the porch already? She replies, yes, "but it's not a Porche, it's an Audi."Or "Oooh, is that a Porsche?"
10. Nice car! I thought it was a Solstice until I got closer. :lol: Huh?:willy::agree: Plus:
6. No, it isn't European it was built and sold in the U.S.A.
7. Yes, it is very fast and fun to drive.
8. No you cannot buy a new one anymore, Pontiac is gone.
9. No it did not come with a V8.