Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight, I purchased a Sly Solstice (VIN# 2328 with everything else but Premium Package) from a dealership in Weatherford, TX and it is scheduled to arrive at the dealer on Oct. 20th. I purchased it for MSRP of $24,460.

Now, on to something possibly more interesting to you guys..............

They have another one available for MSRP about the same price as mine.

Here is the info he had sent me and the contact information if someone wants it:

PEG: 1SA - Option Package
Primary Color: 67U - Cool (Liquid Silver Met.)
Trim: 192 - Ebony
Engine:
Transmission: MM5 - Transmission, Alsin 5-speed manual

Ordered Options:

C60: Air conditioning, front manual
JL9: Brakes, 4 wheel Anti-Lock
ZQ3: Convenience Package
LE5: Eng. 2.4 L DOHC Ecotec, VVT, 4 cyl
FE9: Federal Emissions
B32: Floormats, carpeted
G80: Limited slip rear differential
ZQ2: Power Package
PCQ: Premium Package
QF8: Wheels: 18" Aluminum, Polished

Mark Parker - Internet Sales
Jerry's GM, Weatherford, TX
Toll Free: 1-800-445-3779 Ext. 2226
[email protected]

I can't wait to get it!! Also, for the next 2 weeks I get to drive a new Cadillac STS from the dealer until my new car gets here!!

By the way, can anyone tell me how to track my car now during its transit from factory to dealer??

- bspate -

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm glad your's is Sly, I'm getting an Agressive from Cleburne so if you see one around town in the coming months it's likely to be me. I'll probably have a slightly longer wait than you will though. =o)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Umm... Cool is not Sly and Sly is not Cool. Your sig says Sly but your post says Cool, fix one or the other.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
dori-san said:
Umm... Cool is not Sly and Sly is not Cool. Your sig says Sly but your post says Cool, fix one or the other.
Um, maybe you need to go to bed and get some rest, dori-san. :yesnod: The post was talking about a second car that the dealer has available for MSRP. It is the cool one. And if it was close to me, I would jump on it!

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Editguy said:
Um, maybe you need to go to bed and get some rest, dori-san. :yesnod: The post was talking about a second car that the dealer has available for MSRP. It is the cool one. And if it was close to me, I would jump on it!
:yawn: ;) :yawn: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Man - what a great opportunity for someone to jump on a Solstice! I just hope mine arrives before yours does. Someone needs to organize a Texas Solstice 'rally' (Weatherford sounds pretty good) in November.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dori-san said:
I guess I should have made that more clear. Mine is Sly, and the other one is Cool.

I went with the Sly one because it had black cloth and the top radio w/ XM and Monsoon.

The Cool one has black leather and the base radio.

I don't care for leather when it is really hot or really cold outside, but I do care for a badass radio!! :yesnod:

The dealer has been great so far. I know of several more Solstices available here in the D/FW area, but they are being sold for over MSRP or are not built yet. If anyone wants their info, let me know!!

- bspate -

·
Registered
201 Posts
I hope I have mine in time to join you guys. At least in Texas we have a longer period of "top down" weather.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Editguy said:
Good point. I think I went to bed shortly after, cause I did need it.

BS; I should have read your post more clearly. I see it now. :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts