Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an e-mail from my dealer and she said she checked with area rep and my car is in it's final stages of production. It is at the point where they apply the lables to the car such as inside the doors. :party: The code is due to be updated and invoiced by the end of the week. AND MY COLOR IS SLY. :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great news Ateam

Finally a SLY car.
Congrats and hope it gets to you soon
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congratulations! It won't be long for you now!

·
Registered
210 Posts
A Sly

ateam_77 said:
Just got an e-mail from my dealer and she said she checked with area rep and my car is in it's final stages of production. It is at the point where they apply the lables to the car such as inside the doors. :party: The code is due to be updated and invoiced by the end of the week. AND MY COLOR IS SLY. :willy: :willy: :willy:

That is really great news! :grouphug: I ordered a sly as well and have been wondering if any will be produced anytime soon - I guess I will need to bug my salesman again tomorrow or next week - I don't think he likes checking into all of this. :banghead:

Morts

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can bet my dealer will get a call tomorrow to check on my Sly and I bet several other dealers will as well.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Congrats, ateam_77, be sure to keep us updated!

·
Registered
600 Posts
My dealer says he gets updates on Tues and Thurs. Congrats! Hope to hear from more tomorrow.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am looking foreward to hearing of other Slys being reported. From the numbers I have been seeing on here mine might be somewhere in the low 300 range. I am anxious to find out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
sweet, we have to get somemore sly pics in the forum. can't wait to see sly in person.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You have made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :cheers:

I am hopeful my Sly One is in the same shape as yours.

My broadcast date was 7/28, so this is a very good sign!!!!!! :jester:

My best to you and your new ride!!!!!!! :cool:

Thanks, and as always Later!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats Ateam_77 :willy:

I too have a Sly on order but am zero zipper so my time has not yet come :brentil:

Trying to wait patiently

:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Great news for a long time member :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts