Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, know this isn't going to excite the masses, but it certainly made my day. Just got an update from our favorite "Online Insect", Mr. Caddy Cricket! Found out both of my Solstice's are at "3400". Looks like the his and her Solstice's will soon be on the roads in So. Cal. :party:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Mine went 3400 yesterday (the 5th), maybe we'll have close VIN#s :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soltice's Coming Soon!........

Adrenaline said:
Mine went 3400 yesterday (the 5th), maybe we'll have close VIN#s :)
Congrats Adrenaline! Hope you get your Solstice soon! :patriot:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congrats to you both!

From my own personal tracking of regular allocation orders, it looks like a one to two week wait from 3400 to 3800 and a VIN. So good luck, and let us all know what your VINs are when they come in.

It shouldn't be much longer now!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Now that is the best news I've heard in quite a while. Likewise, I also went
3400 on 10/05! :cool: Congrats guys!!

SLY--everything except XM, Onstar, & smokers pkg.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats all.....

anyone care to share when they ordered? :lurk:

stil stuck at 3000, ordered in April

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations all! It is exciting to have that number move on up the ladder! Especially if the wait has been a long one.....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Won't be long now :party:

·
Registered
905 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
Won't be long now :party:
Yeah I'm hoping by the 21st I'll have mine and by the 28th I'll have my Turbo installed :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
sight unseen said:
Congrats all.....

ordered on 6/16
second of eight in first allocation

·
Registered
193 Posts
Adrenaline said:
Yeah I'm hoping by the 21st I'll have mine and by the 28th I'll have my Turbo installed :)
What Turbo are you having installed? Let us know how it works out and what kind of horsies you are getting.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Waiting for my Vin#.......

sight unseen said:
Congrats all.....

Ordered in late June. Can't wait to contact "Cricket" for an update on Wednesday! Hopefully I'll have a Vin#
:yesnod:

·
Registered
905 Posts
ojohnson said:
What Turbo are you having installed? Let us know how it works out and what kind of horsies you are getting.
Yeah I'm keeping everyone updated in the Turbo Dicussion thread. So far it looks like as soon as my car arrives I'll be getting it done. Looking to get around 300HP.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Adrenaline said:
Congrats ! But it probably won't be made untill the 19th, it's been taking around 2 weeks once you hit 3400. Then you have shipping mine shipped out in 3 weeks, but only had to come to Ct. 6 hours. But yours will be here very shortly the wait is terrible. But worth the wait.

·
Registered
905 Posts
deluke said:
Congrats ! But it probably won't be made untill the 19th, it's been taking around 2 weeks once you hit 3400. Then you have shipping mine shipped out in 3 weeks, but only had to come to Ct. 6 hours. But yours will be here very shortly the wait is terrible. But worth the wait.
I'm trying to stay optimistic :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Adrenaline said:
And you should !!!! I know this whole ordeal drove me crazy ! I'm glad I got my Solstice and LOVE it, but I would never go thru this type of ordering again. Not knowing was the big problem and you couldn't get a correct answere.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Adrenaline said:
Keep the faith, J! You KNOW it's worth the wait! ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got Vin?

ntouched said:
Ok, know this isn't going to excite the masses, but it certainly made my day. Just got an update from our favorite "Online Insect", Mr. Caddy Cricket! Found out both of my Solstice's are at "3400". Looks like the his and her Solstice's will soon be on the roads in So. Cal. :party:
So here's the question: GOT VIN? The answer.....YES......#2973! :cool:From "3400" to "4200" in last 7 days.
Dori-San help me say it...........WOO....WOO....WOO! :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks liks good times in sunny So. Cal. :cool:
Congratulations!
3400 on 10/05

SLY--everything except XM, Onstar, & smokers pkg.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts