Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just met Sydney Heard Field Area Sales Mgr for SE... rode in his Solstice

Pre production Agressive OMG!!! I can't beleive how right all the people that have seen these cars in person are - beautiful! can't type yet - still breathing hard - they say mine in Nashville and will be here tomorrow - I can't wait - but I WON'T hold my breath - Awesome :D the salesman took me for drive - I didn't drive - he did I couldn't was afraid I'd wreck! MSSleepr - I swear it's worth the wait - He's on his way to B'ham. Maybe to visit another dealer.

·
Registered
233 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
Pre production Agressive OMG!!! I can't beleive how right all the people that have seen these cars in person are - beautiful! can't type yet - still breathing hard - they say mine in Nashville and will be here tomorrow - I can't wait - but I WON'T hold my breath - Awesome :D the salesman took me for drive - I didn't drive - he did I couldn't was afraid I'd wreck! MSSleepr - I swear it's worth the wait - He's on his way to B'ham. Maybe to visit another dealer.
I heard that a red one was in the area of Columbus Georgia last week, as one of my co-workers saw it. Thanks for the tip about Birmingham. I'll try to find out where in Birmingham so I can go to see it. I'm just dying to see one in person, as it would help with the waiting and would reaffirm that I am making the right decision. I'm so glad that you are that impressed, so I will try to be a little more patient...... :willy: I'll cross my fingers and toes in hopes that you get your Sol tomorrow..... :yesnod:

·
Registered
77 Posts
mssleepr said:
I heard that a red one was in the area of Columbus Georgia last week, as one of my co-workers saw it. Thanks for the tip about Birmingham. I'll try to find out where in Birmingham so I can go to see it. I'm just dying to see one in person, as it would help with the waiting and would reaffirm that I am making the right decision. I'm so glad that you are that impressed, so I will try to be a little more patient...... :willy: I'll cross my fingers and toes in hopes that you get your Sol tomorrow..... :yesnod:

I sat in one at my dealership and trust me, the pictures don't do it justice! It is so amazingly beautiful in person. I can't wait till I get mine in the driveway. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
Charles (Sydney) Heard is the Field Area Sales Mgr for Southeast region (not GM exec). His job is to visit the dealers he looks over.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lac of respect said:
Charles (Sydney) Heard is the Field Area Sales Mgr for Southeast region (not GM exec). His job is to visit the dealers he looks over.
Thank for correction - I appreciate it - when you are as excited as I was - you really don't care who is driving - but I was thrilled to have met him.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Shishka said:
I sat in one at my dealership and trust me, the pictures don't do it justice!
Yup, those curves don't come through in pictures like they do in person.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts