Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried and failed. Somewhere in one of these 8000+ threads of correspondence I mentioned my dealer hadn't received his second allocation yet. Someone replied they where not looking in the right place, so I have two questions:
1. This is the allocation for January we are talking about not the 1st allocation after the special order cars right?
2. Second where should they look if this is infact the second allocation?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Right now we're approaching the end of the first allocation. I believe the 2nd allocation cars are one that are "picked up" in December, but they probably wont be hitting dealers till the end of January.

If that's not what you're looking for, then I'm a bit lost as to your questions.

·
5,641 Posts
The estimated second four month allocation numbers are in the same place that dealerships found their estimated first four month numbers. A password protected site for new model infomation that is accessed from the dealership web portal of DealerWorld.

The second four month allocation period is November 2005 to February 2006 for production in December 2005 to March 2006 for delivery in January 2006 to April 2006. Kind of a generalization but easy to remember and understand.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks SD that is what I was looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts