Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of a friend of a friend is a GM employee and has a cool liquid silver solstice. My friend is trying to hook me up to go check it out and get a ride in it. If it happens, I'll try to get some pictures.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Better yet bring a tape recorder, we haven't heard what it sounds like (aside from that Behind the Wheel segment).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a great idea. If it happens, I'll bring a camcorder.

I've driven right next to them, and behind them on several occasions. There is no exhaust note to speak of. I think that's pretty common. Even the new mustangs have almost no exhaust note from the factory. I think they figure that the real enthusiasts will change their cat-back anyway.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Are you kidding?!? :willy:

If I new someone that had one, and I had a chance to go for a spin in it (hell, even sit in it), I'd be on my way right now. :leaving:

On your way, young Man!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i want to ride in the solstice :brentil: !

on a side note though, my dad might get a z06 for the weekend sometime this summer before it comes out so i guess that isnt too shabby :) ...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still haven't heard anything. Since I'm 3 people removed from the guy with the car, I just can't call up and say I'm coming over. I'm hoping it happens this weekend. I'll call my buddy right now and bust his chops about it. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.