Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out today my car is built and ready to be shipped. Dealer called GM and was told as soon as they have 10 more cars to be delivered, they'll ship.

So I'm hoping 10 other people in the NE also have cars that are ready to go so we can all share the joy.

They're estimating the week of 10/17. I don't know how you guys can stand waiting once you know your car actually exists and is just hanging out somewhere.

:willy:

·
Registered
511 Posts
rkgsx said:
Found out today my car is built and ready to be shipped. Dealer called GM and was told as soon as they have 10 more cars to be delivered, they'll ship.

So I'm hoping 10 other people in the NE also have cars that are ready to go so we can all share the joy.

They're estimating the week of 10/17. I don't know how you guys can stand waiting once you know your car actually exists and is just hanging out somewhere.

:willy:
Mine been sitting there to be shipped from last month.
Its heading to Mass .I'm pritty sure there is a lot heading to the Northeast.
Hopefully your truck is allready full.with some of ours.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Hopefully mine will catch the same truck as yours. My dealer says it should have been produced last week. I'm still waiting for a VIN to confirm that production has been completed.

Did your dealer give you a VIN?

·
Registered
26 Posts
My car just got built, but it's going to California. Maybe your car could go the scenic route! Ha! Ha!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't think they know what they're talking about. My car's been built for over 3 weeks now, dealer was invoiced over 2 weeks ago.

They just delivered #1920 to NJ yesterday. What else was on that truck??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts