Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay whats up? I read on here where VIN#1319 left Lordstown, OH on 10/3 bound for Texas. I read on here VIN# 2695 was scheduled for production on 10/3. My VIN is 6Y101239... Riddle me this Batman....where's my car at??

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
OZ40 said:
Okay whats up? I read on here where VIN#1319 left Lordstown, OH on 10/3 bound for Texas. I read on here VIN# 2695 was scheduled for production on 10/3. My VIN is 6Y101239... Riddle me this Batman....where's my car at??
Where do you live?

·
Registered
846 Posts
My car, 1306 was built 9/14 and is sitting at ready to ship since last Wednesday. Get the print out of your order workbench from your dealer. It will tell you the codes and dates that each event took place, such as build date and ship date. My guess is that your car was built the 2nd or 3rd week of September.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Pace Car said:
My car, 1306 was built 9/14 and is sitting at ready to ship since last Wednesday. Get the print out of your order workbench from your dealer. It will tell you the codes and dates that each event took place, such as build date and ship date. My guess is that your car was built the 2nd or 3rd week of September.
What some people don't seem to UNDERSTAND is those dates are wrong !!!!! They kept telling me mine was shipped 9/16 when it didn't really ship untill 10/7 and I recieved it 10/7 it only had to come to CT. by truck. So take those sheets and use them as scratch paper they are worth nothing after it goes 3800.

·
Registered
25 Posts
OZ40 said:
PM

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deluke & Lac of Respect

To answer your questions: I live in Michigan and what is "PM"? thanks for your help.
OZ

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
OZ40 said:
To answer your questions: I live in Michigan and what is "PM"? thanks for your help.
OZ
PM is Personal Message. I think yours goes by train but I'm not sure . Does any one knows if MI. is sent by train?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,471 Posts
deluke said:
PM is Personal Message. I think yours goes by train but I'm not sure . Does any one knows if MI. is sent by train?
I'm pretty sure it'll be a train as far as Lordstown (Ohio). After that, it probably depends on where in Michigan as to how it's delivered.

Maybe one of the experts can hop in on this thread.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
deluke said: "PM is Personal Message. I think yours goes by train but I'm not sure ."

Oh, no. Now we have to wait and wait for our PMs too? I was hoping they would send the PMs by air, at least, they're not very heavy. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
deluke said: "PM is Personal Message. I think yours goes by train but I'm not sure ."

Oh, no. Now we have to wait and wait for our PMs too? I was hoping they would send the PMs by air, at least, they're not very heavy. :)

:lol: :willy: :lol: :willy:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Dealer has had the invoice for my car for over two weeks and as of last Tuesday my car was sitting in the lot waiting foa truck to pick it up and brig it down to Orlando.Like many of you we have not idea where the cat is and whne it will get here furstrating to say the least---

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
LUVnSOL said:
Dealer has had the invoice for my car for over two weeks and as of last Tuesday my car was sitting in the lot waiting foa truck to pick it up and brig it down to Orlando.Like many of you we have not idea where the cat is and whne it will get here furstrating to say the least---
Doesn't yours go by train?

·
Registered
11 Posts
6y101239

OZ40 said:
I LOOKED FOR YOU INTO PLACED VEHICLE ORDER INQUIRY AND FOUND NOTHING SO FAR... :(

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Ah, the good news was posted in another thread.

OZ40 has possession! Delivered 10/13/05. :) :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts