Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find some G6 GTP Coupe pics? I can't find anything but the age old ones of the grey one on Pontiac's site.

My girlfriend wants to buy one and she is wants to see some pics, but I'm having a hell of a time getting any visuals for her.

It's weird that there is no forum out there for the G6 coupe. And not even 1 spy shot or shot from the plant.

Can anyone lend assistance?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the obvious help :) , but it's still the grey one..

I was more asking if any one had any OTHER pictures :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
These are really the two best images. It also has to do with the car not being on sale yet I believe too. I can't find a single one for sale within 150 miles of me, and that covers 15 Pontiac dealerhsips.

Until then you're just going to get the pics GM has let out really.

Attachments

·
5,641 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Does anyone know where I can find some G6 GTP Coupe pics? I can't find anything but the age old ones of the grey one on Pontiac's site.

My girlfriend wants to buy one and she is wants to see some pics, but I'm having a hell of a time getting any visuals for her.

Can anyone lend assistance?
Dealers do have the 2006 G6 brochure already. It features two shots of the GTP Coupe, one Blue the other Granite. Also has a driver's side interior overhead shot.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I don't have any pics of it (sorry) but I did see a G6 coupe at the Buffalo auto show this past spring. Other than the manual shifter, the interior was standard issue G6, which is to say pretty good IMO. The front end of the car is also typical G6, just stare at a sedan and you got it. The tail is where it differs with the roof sloping into a fastback like rear end. Overall I think the proportions are pretty good on it, and taken as a whole it is a good looking coupe. Its not going to stand out from a crowd like a swooping, sloping Firebird would have,. It is a clean, quick looking design. Not bad.

One criticism I have seen is that it resembles a Toyota Solara, but in person I think it looks much more angular than the swoopy Solara, and better proportioned. From some angles, the Solara looks a little bulbous to me.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fformula88 said:
I don't have any pics of it (sorry) but I did see a G6 coupe at the Buffalo auto show this past spring. Other than the manual shifter, the interior was standard issue G6, which is to say pretty good IMO. The front end of the car is also typical G6, just stare at a sedan and you got it. The tail is where it differs with the roof sloping into a fastback like rear end. Overall I think the proportions are pretty good on it, and taken as a whole it is a good looking coupe. Its not going to stand out from a crowd like a swooping, sloping Firebird would have,. It is a clean, quick looking design. Not bad.

One criticism I have seen is that it resembles a Toyota Solara, but in person I think it looks much more angular than the swoopy Solara, and better proportioned. From some angles, the Solara looks a little bulbous to me.
Yeah I saw it at the autoshow as well.. My pictures of it turned out really blurry.

I'm still surprised there are no spy shots of this car even thought I hear a lot of people say they see them around their towns.

And I have to dissagree with the not standing out part. I'm sure it will stand out quite nicely.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Cargo Mag

I saw a nice full-pager in the latest edition of Cargo Magazine. I get a press copy so it might not be out on the stands yet. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts