Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!! I now have a vin. #2001 Any one else right around there? I'm trying to figure out when it was built

·
Registered
120 Posts
:party: :party:

When did you place your order?

·
Registered
905 Posts
And when did you go 3000?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I placed my order March 31, 2005 It went 3100 Around September 6th and it was 3000 around August 16th. It was scheduled for production week of 9/05 but didnt make it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stang said:
You should name your car HAL. :lol:

I was thinking more like Halfton

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Cool #. Too bad your radio talks back to you, Dave, it is Dave, isn't it? You can trust HAL, Dave, don't touch anything, I will drive for you. :lol:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Gotcha... I got #1599. I win! :jester: Now if they would just expedite my shipping. :willy:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
You don't know when? Ask your dealer. Mine hit 3800 on 9/19 so...

My dealer still kept trying to tell me that he wouldn't know the VIN until it was invoiced. I told him I know of MANY people that got their VIN at 3800 so it should be available. He said well I won't know until later, then he called me back 10 minutes later. Okay, I had to look somewhere else [besides Workbench] but I've got it!

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Actually deliver your #2001 Solstice?

I'm sorry, Dave, but I'm afraid I can't do that. It can only be attributed to human error. --HAL

Bom..... Bom.... Bom..... ba dum! (bom-bom bom-bom bom-bom bom-bom)

(REPEAT AS NECESSARY) :glol:

--Chemist (Also Sprach Zarathustra)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Chemist said:
Actually deliver your #2001 Solstice?

I'm sorry, Dave, but I'm afraid I can't do that. It can only be attributed to human error. --HAL

Bom..... Bom.... Bom..... ba dum! (bom-bom bom-bom bom-bom bom-bom)

(REPEAT AS NECESSARY) :glol:

--Chemist (Also Sprach Zarathustra)

That doesn't sound anything like the "Blue Danube"

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
See Solstice Production thread

ESERIES3 said:
Hey!! I now have a vin. #2001 Any one else right around there? I'm trying to figure out when it was built
Looks like your car was built on Friday Sept 23, since the total at that point was 87 july + 1004 aug + 910 sept = 2001

Sorry that doesn't make sense, I have a cold so brain not working. Vin 1002001 is actually about the 1300 regular allocation, so we need 2300 cars produced which would put the build date at Sept 30 or so.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My dealer called on Saturday and said that my Sol was built. I stopped in to get the VIN# on Monday. Stupid Question but, is the VIN# you are all posting the last four numbers of the VIN?

·
Registered
515 Posts
slygirl said:
My dealer called on Saturday and said that my Sol was built. I stopped in to get the VIN# on Monday. Stupid Question but, is the VIN# you are all posting the last four numbers of the VIN?
yup.

·
Registered
42 Posts
mines 1159. They said it would be here today, it's an a truck somewhere. I hpoe it's soon it's driving me crazy. It's getting cooler ere in Michigan.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
freshen said:
mines 1159. They said it would be here today, it's an a truck somewhere. I hpoe it's soon it's driving me crazy. It's getting cooler ere in Michigan.

Don't count on it ! You can see my earlier post, today. Told me it was in transit, shipped, got ahold of shipping last night my car is still sitting there. My dealer is waiting for it to come in. All GM is doing is giving out lies, you don't really know where you car is but I wouldn't expect it this week. I give up.

:brentil: :brentil:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts