Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
We have a pristine, red 2008 GXP with only 13K miles going through our upgrade program to benefit the Phoenix Children's Hospital. See thread below and scroll to the end to see info about this car. It will have the 400 hp Stage 3.5 package from RPM-Motorsports, full suspension, etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2006 NA. Original owner and going on 220k miles. Love this car. Drive it daily from NY to CT along windy and hilly roads. I’ve never driven the GXP, but I sure wish I had the extra HP at times. Could only make what’s already fun even better, right?

Funny thing is I’ve been thinking what car I’m going to get when the Solstice finally gives out. Since I was a kid I’ve dreamt of getting a ‘vette, like you say you have.
You mentioned you’re in northern NJ? I’m in NY, right on the NJ border by the GSP. More than happy to let you take a spin in mine, provided you can drive stick?
Hello Everyone. I'm new to the Solstice forum.
I'm a long time Vette guy that wants to buy a red 2008 or 09 Solstice conv. I'm looking for a excel cond/pristine, low mileage car.
I know the diff between a base Solstice and a GXP. Just wondering what you own and prefer? Have any of you owned both or driven both?
I appreciate your input. Please advise. Thank you!
Hello Everyone. I'm new to the Solstice forum.
I'm a long time Vette guy that wants to buy a red 2008 or 09 Solstice conv. I'm looking for a excel cond/pristine, low mileage car.
I know the diff between a base Solstice and a GXP. Just wondering what you own and prefer? Have any of you owned both or driven both?
I appreciate your input. Please advise. Thank you!
I have a 2007 triple black GXP with less than 700 miles, garage kept, in Baltimore, if interested contact me at 443-982-4066

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mint 2009 Street Edition conv 1 of 24 4500 miles in VA. If interested contact me at 434 372 0614. Brazen Orange

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Thanks all, def some great cars here! I'm holding out for a stock 2008 or 2009 Aggressive Red...conv w/ blk top...preferably manual trans...

·
Registered
511 Posts
I am the original owner of a 2007, red, manual GXP. The exhaust is not stock, it is a solo exhaust. Also, calipers are red, arm rest is a custom leather in red/black and it has the comfy little elbow pads. 87,000 miles. PM if you are interested and want more information.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts