Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this possible? On the latest Pontiac Solstice build site, picking "convenience package" immediately bumps you into "leather package" also. What's up? I don't want more than I want. And there may be Vegan (militant vegetarian) objection. (Does fossil fuel count?)

·
Registered
729 Posts
It's just a glitch in the website.

When you go to your dealership and build your Sol with the salesperson, you will be able to get cruise and cloth. It's what my car has.

- bspate -

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I have cloth and cruise on my #101068 Mysterious. As mentioned it's jsut a bug on the website. There have been several issues with the website so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What I mean is...

Can I get the convenience package which includes cruise, without having to get the leather package also (?). When I check convenience package on the build site, leather package additionally appears and with a check next to it also. The build site makes it look as though you have to get leather if you want the covenience package. Is it possible Pontiac has it set way on purpose now? I think the previous (original?) Solstice site wasn't set up this way.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
MITCH said:
I got cloth and cruise on my 1145
Ditto for #1599. I'd whore out attachments of my car too, but I'm not a founding memeber. ;)

riszard said:
Can I get the convenience package which includes cruise, without having to get the leather package also (?). When I check convenience package on the build site, leather package additionally appears and with a check next to it also. The build site makes it look as though you have to get leather if you want the covenience package.
You seem to be not understanding. There are a good few of us who got the Convenience Package and still stayed with cloth seats. You are not FORCED to get Premium when you get Convenience... there is a problem with the build page on the Pontiac website. As bspate already said, just go order your car IN PERSON and the dealership can get around the silly website restriction.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx for the explanations

In August I made a deposit and "built" a Solstice with the salesman (a pre-order...I'd have to wait my turn to order). "Convenience" and "leather" were seperate. A couple days ago I went to see the dealerships' first Solstice. I talked to the salesman again and mentioned the "glitch" on the website. He thought perhaps Pontiac changed the way the car is being sold, but we didn't revisit his computer program. Thanx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts