Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a hook up on cheap interior kits (full) for a 2006 solstice, also a door handle, and maybe the hook up if there are any other places to get a hard top for it??
I just want to make her as pretty as she can be.

·
Super Moderator
17,048 Posts
Sorry, most of us are old farts and dont do much hooking up any more. Left those days back in the 60s and 70s.

Door handles are easy. Go to Amazon or eBay and look for Cobalt door handles. Both the interior and exterior door handles are a direct replacement. See the threads with full instructions for swapping them out. We dont generally do cheap either. There are dash kits that include parts for the dash, steering wheel etc but I dont know of any that do the full interior. Maybe you could do a little poking around and see what others have done. Do a search for Solstice Dash and you will find several different varieties of dash kits on the web.

Welcome to the fun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, most of us are old farts and dont do much hooking up any more. Left those days back in the 60s and 70s.

Door handles are easy. Go to Amazon or eBay and look for Cobalt door handles. Both the interior and exterior door handles are a direct replacement. See the threads with full instructions for swapping them out. We dont generally do cheap either. There are dash kits that include parts for the dash, steering wheel etc but I dont know of any that do the full interior. Maybe you could do a little poking around and see what others have done. Do a search for Solstice Dash and you will find several different varieties of dash kits on the web.

Welcome to the fun.
Lol it’s okay, I was just seeing if anyone had any good and dependable places or websites for good moderately priced interior stuff.
thank you for-the info on the door handle!

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
266 Posts
Lol it’s okay, I was just seeing if anyone had any good and dependable places or websites for good moderately priced interior stuff.
thank you for-the info on the door handle!
Do you need new interior parts, or are you okay with salvaged? I've bought secondhand interior parts from Hoosier GXP. You might PM him.

Hardtops, though--no idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts