Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Sol in August. I’m sorry I waited. God only knows when the delivery will happen. The dealer called me the other day and told me they had a Sol on display and I went to see it. It was better in person than in pictures. So, I hope by next Spring I’ll me driving my delayed mid-life crisis car.

Envious/Black leather with all the bells & whistles except XM and stupid On-Star
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Call dealers

I recommend you get on the phone and call all the dealers within a 50 mile radius. You can get a listing of the off the pontiac website.

We are already starting to see cars come into dealers and the buyer has backed out. I know of three so far, two in Canada where this has happened.

I'd be on the phone, but it is too late for thsi year anyway, so I am just going to hang in with my order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
I recommend you get on the phone and call all the dealers within a 50 mile radius. You can get a listing of the off the pontiac website.

We are already starting to see cars come into dealers and the buyer has backed out. I know of three so far, two in Canada where this has happened.

I'd be on the phone, but it is too late for thsi year anyway, so I am just going to hang in with my order.
I just called 5 GTA area dealers and 4 had Sols available in the next 1-3 weeks with another toronto dealer with one on the floor available after a two week showing and a richmondhill one with the same. There are lots around right now still up for grabs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
Darkhamr said:
I just called 5 GTA area dealers and 4 had Sols available in the next 1-3 weeks with another toronto dealer with one on the floor available after a two week showing and a richmondhill one with the same. There are lots around right now still up for grabs.
Any Cool with two-tone? Or are they all Sly with Ebony?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Where is the car on display?

Chief Jay said:
I ordered my Sol in August. I’m sorry I waited. God only knows when the delivery will happen. The dealer called me the other day and told me they had a Sol on display and I went to see it. It was better in person than in pictures. So, I hope by next Spring I’ll me driving my delayed mid-life crisis car.

Envious/Black leather with all the bells & whistles except XM and stupid On-Star
Where did you see the car on display?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Newbie here.....Drove a Sol this past Monday Had a call from the dealer i ordered my car from had in a pre-productionn Sol asked if i would like to come down and take it out............what a blast its better than i expected. Now to top things off another dealer i had went to before called up and had a Sly with Ebony leather in and asked if i had got one yet ....he offered the car to me at list...but had already made the deal somwheres else. I went over to see it and found out it was a stock order and that a woman that had ordered the same car that hadn't come in was offered the car and she grabbed it. My question is how does a stock order come in before a purchase order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Top Less said:
My question is how does a stock order come in before a purchase order.
It was ordered first. Basically, an order is an order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
535 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Any Cool with two-tone? Or are they all Sly with Ebony?
Call City Pontiac/Buick 416-751-4733

I know the parts manager there and he said they had a silver in the showroom available. It wasn't what I was after so I don't know if it was sly or cool, but I'm pretty sure he said leather. They also had 5 cars due in with only 3 sold. I think the lady at Roy Foss said they have two cools coming, but both are ebony interiors.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top