Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
There are other places on the net that list them for about $200.00ea.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Car and driver test rated 17" tires. Goodyear came out number one. The goodyear tested was a Eagle F1 GS-D3. This a summer tire and was the design that appeared on the Solstice concept. Except this is a 17" tire. The price is $145 I would think more material would cost more. The 18" should be cheaper. Maybe its a new design and as more vehicles use this tire the price will come down.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Wait until it is time to replace your first set of tires and then have all the fun you want with the original set. Play until you can see air between the belts :lol: and then put on your new set. You will get the anxiety out of your system without suffering the full cost.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
With more an more cars coming with 18" wheels, I suspect that the price will go down soon. I remember when 16" tires were $225 a tire. Now you can get them for cheap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to spots car tires: every 18,000 miles OR less, plan $1200. Brakes same interval.

It the same for all..from Boxsters and 911's, 325's, Lancia's, even miatas and other little cars and half that for milage and twice the cost for most F-cars, Lotus Elise's and eve a RangeRover at $350 a wheel (vin requiered) :brentil: .

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts