Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere along a highway in Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, or Missouri lies a small shiny plastic "i" missing from the word Solstice on the back of my NA. I know that debadging is quite popular these days, but de-i-ing? No thank you. Solstce just doesn't quite make it.

I am offering a reward of twenty-five cents (one quarter of a dollar) to anyone who is forthcoming with information that leads to the recovery of my missing i.

·
Registered
42 Posts
That's how it goes. Its all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
That's how it goes. Its all fun and games till someone loses an "I"
:glol::glol:

That's a good one!!!

Grandpa Solstice.....if you need an "I", I have 2 of them laying around being lazy I's......sorry.....that I can't imagine using both again. I would be glad to send you one if you want. (They still have some of the tape on the back from removal so they might need a little cleanup.)

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
I fail to understand how your I has abandoned you in such a crass manner!

An S, or an O now that I could comprehend.....bust of luck. May heaps it will come home after sowing some wild Is

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Are people now posting about their vowel movements?? Oh my! ;)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appropriate comments, all. Especially "That's how it goes. Its all fun and games till someone loses an "I"".

PM sent to Freaky Tiki.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thank goodness you didn't lose an eye.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Grandpa You may have lost an ( i ) but be thankful you can still see . PM me your address and I will send an ( i ) back to you . Bobby

Is this the ( i ) on the rear of the Car ?

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
I guess until you get your "I" back, you should change your handle on this forum to Grandpa Solst ce. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
I guess until you get your "I" back, you should change your handle on this forum to Grandpa Solst ce. :lol:
:agree::agree:

Th nk ts a good dea:thumbs:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HOLD THE PRESSES! My missing "I" has returned! Evidently when I was washing the dirt from Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri off of Grandpa's Solstice last Tuesday morning, I was a little too aggressive with my microfiber car wash mitt. The wandering I showed up on the driveway this morning glittering in the sunlight trying to get my attention. There are a couple of dents on the surface, but none of the finish has been scratched. I will have to purchase about 3 millimeters of 3M double-sided tape to ensure a strong bond at the reattaching ceremony this evening.

You may see my I in person in the Poconos next summer or in Oregon the following year. Thanks to all who have been involved in the search over half a nation.

Grandpa Solstice and "I"

·
Registered
728 Posts
I'm glad you found your missing I,:thumbs: I was gonna offer my Sky's Y, Solstyce..:D

However I see it's not necessary...:lol::cool:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Glad I has returned! (Not often I get to use such grammar.....:lol:)

I and I was about to head to the post office. I thought I would check the forum before I mailed I.....so I guess I is not needed.....;)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
"I" don't know about anyone else, but "I" am enjoyIng thIs thread Immensely!

"I"'m happy that you found your "I", GrandpaSolstIce!

:dthumbs:

:yay:

:rofl:

·
Registered
728 Posts
"I" don't know about anyone else, but "I" am enjoyIng thIs thread Immensely!

"I"'m happy that you found your "I", GrandpaSolstIce!

:dthumbs:

:yay:

:rofl:
I thInk I agree wIth your IssumtIon..;)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Funny eye pun loading, please wait.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts